The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
    lol I'll probably be here most days. I suppose it isn't BD at all, I've been trying to find a job lately and I feel like I've been distracted far too much by the internet as of late!! I'm just making lame excuses.
    Yeah so shut up and keep posting bitch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
      NO!!!!!!!!!!!

okay.

Comment

• Why the hell is Lethal Weapon 3 on IFC? And just the other day they aired Batman And Robin. Maybe I'm Crazy, but shouldn't the Independent Film Channel be showing...INDEPENDENT MOVIES?! Oh, and Portlandia is about the most non funny show on TV.

It's like what happened to G4. They started out a video game channel, now all they show is Knight Rider and Cops. Who the fuck watches Knight Rider?

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
          Why the hell is Lethal Weapon 3 on IFC? And just the other day they aired Batman And Robin. Maybe I'm Crazy, but shouldn't the Independent Film Channel be showing...INDEPENDENT MOVIES?! Oh, and Portlandia is about the most non funny show on TV.

It's like what happened to G4. They started out a video game channel, now all they show is Knight Rider and Cops. Who the fuck watches Knight Rider?
          I havent watched G4 since it was taken off of Directv. Maybe they are scared that if they dont show something that appeals to someone other than gamers they will be shut down from all tv providers. Fucking sellouts.

Comment

• Why am I still drunk waking up? I got shit to do I cant still be drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
              lol I'll probably be here most days. I suppose it isn't BD at all, I've been trying to find a job lately and I feel like I've been distracted far too much by the internet as of late!! I'm just making lame excuses.
              Originally posted by Frey View Post
              What the man said.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                Why am I still drunk waking up? I got shit to do I cant still be drunk.
                You must've really gone to town Voo.

Comment

How much did you have? Even that time I got so drunk I was vomiting in the toilet and pissing on the floor at the same time, I still woke up sober.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                    How much did you have? Even that time I got so drunk I was vomiting in the toilet and pissing on the floor at the same time, I still woke up sober.
                    One time I got beyond shitfaced on wild turkey. Apparently after I blacked out I got completely naked in front of my roommate and 2 strangers and was somehow able to break a stainless steel 6g barbell tongue ring in half. I woke up the next morning with a bit of a headache but I wasnt drunk though.

Comment

I hate when that happens!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                        and was somehow able to break a stainless steel 6g barbell tongue ring in half.
                        Damn, you must have facefucked the shit out of some poor girl.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Geez that took me forever to get over. I tried throwing up to get all the toxins out but I was too dehydrated. So I drank a lot of sparkling tea and had a English muffin and an apple. Finally after a nap I'm back to my old self. I promised myself I would only have two beers but then people kept buying me drinks and of course I couldn't turn away such kindness. It was all going so well till I woke up this morning..

A

Comment

Geez that took me forever to get over. I tried throwing up to get all the toxins out but I was too dehydrated. So I drank a lot of sparkling tea and had a English muffin and an apple. Finally after a nap I'm back to my old self. I promised myself I would only have two beers but then people kept buying me drinks and of course I couldn't turn away such kindness. It was all going so well till I woke up this morning..

A
                            Hangovers are the worst

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                              Hangovers are the worst
                              It was still a good night. I made some female friends including a crazy Colombian and we're going to do a painting class where you drink wine and paint. I also got hit on by two older gentlemen, a widower and a hispanic. They wanted to come home with me but I politely turned them down like a good girl. One did kiss me but I didn't see it coming nor did I kiss back so I can't be blamed for that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                                Why the hell is Lethal Weapon 3 on IFC? And just the other day they aired Batman And Robin. Maybe I'm Crazy, but shouldn't the Independent Film Channel be showing...INDEPENDENT MOVIES?! Oh, and Portlandia is about the most non funny show on TV.

IFC didn't used to have commercials either. Nobody can get by just showing indie movies anymore. It's too bad, I used to love that channel.

Portlandia should've been a mini-series or something. They had some funny skits the first season, but the same liberal/bicycling jokes are getting tiresome.

Comment

Working...
                                X