No announcement yet.

The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you get my PM? Can you do it, or am I SOL?

Shit. Nevermind, I thought you were Outpost. The long and short of it is, can you make youtube vids, gif. avatars?

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
      It was still a good night. I made some female friends including a crazy Colombian and we're going to do a painting class where you drink wine and paint. I also got hit on by two older gentlemen, a widower and a hispanic. They wanted to come home with me but I politely turned them down like a good girl. One did kiss me but I didn't see it coming nor did I kiss back so I can't be blamed for that one.
      Sounds interesting haha

Comment

• I just placed an order on Deep Discount.com for A Serbian Film on blu and the complete Toxic Avenger 5 disc boxset on dvd. I am happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
          I just placed an order on Deep Discount.com for A Serbian Film on blu
          You know the Blu is cut, right?

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
            You know the Blu is cut, right?
            I know but I didnt really feel like dropping an extra $20 for the uncut. Tough times we are living in.

Comment

I just placed an order on Deep Discount.com for A Serbian Film on blu and the complete Toxic Avenger 5 disc boxset on dvd. I am happy!
              Awesome movies!!

Comment

It was still a good night. I made some female friends including a crazy Colombian and we're going to do a painting class where you drink wine and paint. I also got hit on by two older gentlemen, a widower and a hispanic. They wanted to come home with me but I politely turned them down like a good girl. One did kiss me but I didn't see it coming nor did I kiss back so I can't be blamed for that one.
                Sounds like an awesome evening (which I qualify anything that leads to a good story without crazy life altering repercussions). Drinking/panting evens are awesome (as long as your instructor doesn't have a stick up her butt, to which I respond by rebelling and painting whatever the fuck I want)!

Did any one else catch The Walking Dead last night?

Comment

• The pope is going to resign.

http://news.yahoo.com/pope-resigns-s...112923467.html

Comment

That's all they'll be talking about forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                      That's all they'll be talking about forever.
                      Kudos to him for realizing his oldness might impair his decision making. And I mean who would want to follow Pope John Paul II... Who knows we might have a Nigerian pope (We almost did last time. I don't think it would hurt them to shake it up a little).

Fuck a little bit of that catholic came out... (Had a uber catholic upbringing and as hard as I try it won't completely be forgotten.)

Comment

• Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
                        Sounds like an awesome evening (which I qualify anything that leads to a good story without crazy life altering repercussions). Drinking/panting evens are awesome (as long as your instructor doesn't have a stick up her butt, to which I respond by rebelling and painting whatever the fuck I want)!

Did any one else catch The Walking Dead last night?

That's the only part I don't like is painting recreations. I think art instructors should teach aspiring artists how to manifest their own imaginations on to canvas. Let them paint what they see in their heads and help them sculpt it into a fine piece of artwork. I detested my art teacher in highschool for only teaching us how to recreate the work of other artists. By golly at least let us put our own spin on it. She detested me for seeing outside the box and also never working on my project in class. I would be busy drawing something else and then take my class project home to work on.

I really liked the Colombian girl Cici. The others told me she walked into the last class 18 minutes late and already tossed. Sounds like a girl that could liven up any good time.

Comment

That's the only part I don't like is painting recreations. I think art instructors should teach aspiring artists how to manifest their own imaginations on to canvas. Let them paint what they see in their heads and help them sculpt it into a fine piece of artwork. I detested my art teacher in highschool for only teaching us how to recreate the work of other artists. By golly at least let us put our own spin on it. She detested me for seeing outside the box and also never working on my project in class. I would be busy drawing something else and then take my class project home to work on.

I really liked the Colombian girl Cici. The others told me she walked into the last class 18 minutes late and already tossed. Sounds like a girl that could liven up any good time.
                          Wine is a cure all. Everything's better with it....cleaning is more fun, art comes more easily, it makes jokes funnier...and now I want wine more bfore noon.

Comment

• My keychain homage to Bioshock.

Comment

My keychain homage to Bioshock.

Haha, sweet!

Comment

My keychain homage to Bioshock.

Kudos to clay work!

Comment

Working...