The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shoggoth View Post
    Dude, I had some cake balls the other day...best shit I have ever tasted. Incredibly moist interior and a thick, hard coating of icing. Fucking christ.

Someone can turn that into a sex joke but it won't diminish the holiness of the cake baawwlsss.
    Ever had a fried oreo? My fucking god I damn near came! I fry them up all the time now.
    <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
    R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
      Ever had a fried oreo? My fucking god I damn near came! I fry them up all the time now.
      Fried snickers are awesome as well.

Comment

Comment

Sounds ultra healthy.

Must have.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
            I've always wanted to try Gumbo.
            Come to Crosby. We're like the New Orleans of Texas. Cajun food everywhere!

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
              Can I come too?

Comment

do want!!!

I bought a package deal from 1800flowers for the gf so it comes with some roses,a teddy bear, and harry london chocolates!

The chocolates are 4.75 ounces which is like next to nothing and they were over 10 bucks!!! RAPE!!! RAPE!!!!

The whole idea of the day is such Bullshit. But if you don't buy into the corporate consumerism of it all then you look like an asshole. I'm pretty sure St. Valentine wasn't concerned about over priced flowers and chocolate before he was beaten and beheaded...

Next year, cake pops that look like severed heads...all in the name of tradition!

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                  Party at Voodoo's place.

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!

Somebody blow me.
                  57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• I just got off the phone with this guy who is in a metal band and they are holding tryouts for a new vocalist. I am nervous now because I havent done anything with a band in about 13 years but I am ready to get out there and give it a go again. It really sucks that all my equipment is 4 hours from here at my mothers house but they said they had everything I would need to try out. If I can get there tomorrow I hope I do good. Wish me luck guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                      I just got off the phone with this guy who is in a metal band and they are holding tryouts for a new vocalist. I am nervous now because I havent done anything with a band in about 13 years but I am ready to get out there and give it a go again. It really sucks that all my equipment is 4 hours from here at my mothers house but they said they had everything I would need to try out. If I can get there tomorrow I hope I do good. Wish me luck guys.
                      Good luck and Lemon water!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                        I just got off the phone with this guy who is in a metal band and they are holding tryouts for a new vocalist. I am nervous now because I havent done anything with a band in about 13 years but I am ready to get out there and give it a go again. It really sucks that all my equipment is 4 hours from here at my mothers house but they said they had everything I would need to try out. If I can get there tomorrow I hope I do good. Wish me luck guys.
                        Good luck man!

Comment

• Got myself a brand new Ipad Mini.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                            Got myself a brand new Ipad Mini.
                            Bigger than an iPhone but smaller than the Ipad? I must have missed this one...

Comment

• Would just like to say "what the fuck?" to the asshole(es) in Chicago who keep asking for extras this week and promise to pay $200 for the day. I contacted them 3 times under 4 days (since they did say it was happening this week) and the douches never contacted me back yet they keep posting so they obviously need people (it cost 25 bucks to post an ad in Chicago on there) Seriously, if you dont want a certain persons acting help thats fine, but actually have the balls to attempt to respond in return. You look unprofessional and extremely rude when you pull of stuff like that

Comment

• Get a real job
                                jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

Comment

Working...
                                X