The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
    Yes ma'am I was hit by a metal screen door a few years back got it right in the eye socket lol but I didn't have insurance at the time so I just stiched it up myself about 5 stiches. Virtually no scar I did a decent job but I witnessed an event to give me some tips!

My uncle worked on a farm for years he got 3 fingers chopped off from an auger he came home with a few friends white as a ghost they proceeded to give him a pint of whiskey and helped him sew his fingers back on at our kitchen table my dad helped. Not a single whimper let out by my uncle haha they don't make them like that anymore tough beyond tough.

Uncle has decent control of his fingers too damn near good as new lol.
    Thats pretty epic!

Comment

• I havent seen my son in 3 days and I miss him. My wife has the swine flu and he cant be around her right now. I shouldnt be either but she needs someone to take care of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
        I havent seen my son in 3 days and I miss him. My wife has the swine flu and he cant be around her right now. I shouldnt be either but she needs someone to take care of her.
        Sick adults are much better than sicks kids. Plus when you haven't seen them for a couple days they get cuter (even the crying is cute).

Comment

• Originally posted by trachea View Post
          Lol I was being an asshole.
          Good stuff.
          naw its good lol

Comment

• So the band audition didnt happen because for one, my wife is sick and for 2 the guy called me yesterday and said they were going with someone else. All is not lost though, I met a drummer last week who is interested in starting something an he has since found a rythm guitarist. Now we need a lead guitarist and a bassist and we are set.

Comment

• For me removing finger nails with pliers or whatever has got to be the worst form of torture. Fucking hell, just thinking of it makes me cringe.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                For me removing finger nails with pliers or whatever has got to be the worst form of torture. Fucking hell, just thinking of it makes me cringe.
                You can always bite your fingernails. Another alternative.

Comment

For me removing finger nails with pliers or whatever has got to be the worst form of torture. Fucking hell, just thinking of it makes me cringe.
                  There's this really cool new device called a finger nail clipper, you should check that out instead of using pliers...

Comment

• Removing your entire finger nail. As a form of torture. I know you guys were being sarcastic though.

Comment

• Paper cuts would have to be my form of torture. Between fingers, toes, lips, etc... I can't hardly think about it without getting squeamish.

Comment

• This looks interesting:

[YOUTUBE]NZgSpwPbEPQ[/YOUTUBE]
                        57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Have you seen the Jap Bamboo torture they used to do to peoples nails in WWII?

Now that shit looks painful. Funny, but painful.
                          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• I'm fucking drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                              Have you seen the Jap Bamboo torture they used to do to peoples nails in WWII?

Now that shit looks painful. Funny, but painful.

Gracious, funny, terrible.

We miss you less, lord of the WWII, almost unmentionable currently, everyone knows who you are.

We are not guilty of being attracted by that, forgive us Lord.

Joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                                I'm fucking drunk.
                                Prove it!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X