No announcement yet.

The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new dog. This one is a keeper for sure. She's a chiuhaha mix rescue and I've named her Clawdette (get it?). Love at first sight I tell you. She follows me everywhere and she sleeps completely hidden under the covers next to me. She doesn't bark (except when she first met Adam). She only whimpers when I go into the garage or leave the house without her. Complete opposite of Airborne justice like I like it.
    Last edited by voodoo_dolly; 02-17-2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• So me and the gf's two year anniversary is tonight so we went and saw Safe Haven it wasn't that bad but total chick flick!

Finished it off by going out to Jazz A Louisiana Kichen where the food was excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
        So me and the gf's two year anniversary is tonight so we went and saw Safe Haven it wasn't that bad but total chick flick!

Finished it off by going out to Jazz A Louisiana Kichen where the food was excellent.
        2 years Kudos!

Fucking a' makes me feel old though (old in the soul anyway)

Comment

• Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
          2 years Kudos!

Fucking a' makes me feel old though (old in the soul anyway)
          Thanks!

If it's any consolation I feel OLD i'm practically a broken down old man.

Comment

• So Im hoping the movies I ordered will arrive today. I am really missing my son and cant wait until Friday so we can go get him. I figured since he wasnt here I could use the opportunity to watch some horror movies I havent seen yet on Netflix but my wife in recent years stopped liking horror and I can only watch stuff like that when she is asleep and she makes me turn the tv down so far I cant even hear them. Oh well I need to get used to the fact that my life is always going to suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
              So Im hoping the movies I ordered will arrive today. I am really missing my son and cant wait until Friday so we can go get him. I figured since he wasnt here I could use the opportunity to watch some horror movies I havent seen yet on Netflix but my wife in recent years stopped liking horror and I can only watch stuff like that when she is asleep and she makes me turn the tv down so far I cant even hear them. Oh well I need to get used to the fact that my life is always going to suck.
              The best part of my day is checking the mail after I've ordered a bunch of stuff off Amazon. Sorry you dont get to watch your movie as often as you'd like.

Comment

• I just talked to my grandmother who lives about 4 hours from me and she is going to see about having all my music equipment sent to me by UPS. So far I have a drummer and rythm guitarist on board and I am currently talking to a lead guitarist about joining. Now we just need a bassist. Im getting excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                  So me and the gf's two year anniversary is tonight so we went and saw Safe Haven it wasn't that bad but total chick flick!

Fuck that. Where was your root man?

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                  Thanks!

If it's any consolation I feel OLD i'm practically a broken down old man.
                  Oh I forgot about that. You old fuck. You couldn't get it up, right?

[YOUTUBE]uGFGMwktGNc[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by Frey View Post
                  I just talked to my grandmother who lives about 4 hours from me and she is going to see about having all my music equipment sent to me by UPS. So far I have a drummer and rythm guitarist on board and I am currently talking to a lead guitarist about joining. Now we just need a bassist. Im getting excited.
                  Don't bother, you're going to suck.
                  "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                  Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                  My little idiot..

Comment

• Don't mind Oxley. He's the bastard son of 1000 Australian convicts.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                      Don't mind Oxley. He's the bastard son of 1000 Australian convicts.

YES!!!!!!!!!!
                      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                      My little idiot..

Comment

Which would be this:

"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Id think by now anyone would know Ox talks out his ass and shits out his mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                            Which would be this:

That is going to be stuck in my head all day...

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                              Fuck that. Where was your root man?
                              Lol you don't think I would go see a Nicholas Sparks movie and not do some plowing later it's catnip for ladies I suggest you try it!

Comment

• I've fallen into the morass of conspiracy theory as of late. I'm spending way to much time on the internet running down the latest hidden exploits of the Ill*****ati, the New World Order, Fema Death Camps, chemtrails, Tesla Death Rays, H.A.A.R.P etc, etc, and I find that conspiracy is literally everywhere. In fact, I feel I've been living a conspiratorial life just by believing that everything is what it is on the surface. Who knew that vast and implacable forces were at work to strip me of my liberty, my humanity, and my sanity to the purpose of indoctrinating me into the black arts via Beyonce videoes? I don't want to be injected with alien DNA and transported to the Draconian star system to be reptillian symbiot slave for all eternity. Sooo....I'm hiding under the bed and I'm not coming out....EVER!

My current fave theory....?

The United States is actually a maritime corporation owned by a British consortium known as the Crown Corporation. We are not actually US citizens, but are owned body and soul by this corporation, our birth certificates being a binding contract and a bill of sale in this regard. i'm hoping to somehow work this bleak scenario to my advantage. I figure I can get out of paying any debts I have by declaring myself an insolvent corporate entity. I will then request that the US government give me several billion dollars in stimulus money.

life would be so much better if I were a Freemason...

Comment

Working...
                                X