The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
    Yeah, an extreme midget-pussylicking SOB.
    I think we found Ox's calling in life. Do they have midget tossing competitions in Australia?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
      Missions in Barcelona? Who would have thought?
      Yeah that one is more of an internship at a church just learning and ministering. I think I'd rather be where there is more of a need.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
        Yeah that one is more of an internship at a church just learning and ministering. I think I'd rather be where there is more of a need.
        Check out Costa Rica. I was supposed to go there once but can't for the life of me remember what it was for.

Comment

Anyone here ever been on a mission trip overseas? I'm going on one this summer and don't really know how to prepare for it so I'm trying to ask questions and figure it out. So far I'm looking at Barcelona, Belize, and Guatemala for 3-4 week missions.

As much as I love Spain and the tropics of Belize I'm leaning towards Guatemala bc it's dealing with abused girls and I feel like I can do the most good there.
          Maybe you will run into Tim Tebow and help him circumcise some children.

We had a personal family friend who was born and raised in Guatemala she said it was very beautiful but very restricted I think your best bet would be Barcelona you would have access to everything you need.

Comment

As much as I love Spain and the tropics of Belize I'm leaning towards Guatemala bc it's dealing with abused girls and I feel like I can do the most good there.
            That seems like an honorable thing to do.

For some reason, one of my roommates decided to leave a bootleg copy of one of those Madea movies outside my door.

In other news, I found out that I'm getting a $500 check in the mail. It has something to do with extra money left over from a student loan to pay a bill from the school this semester. I'll have to pay it back eventually, but still. W00t!

As of right now I've also completed 17 pages for my thesis.
            53 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Helping people out, seeing an awesome side of the world you havn't seen. Sounds pretty win - win. Kudos!

Comment

Glad you feel flattered.

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                They also have some in Austrailia bc apparently you lot are a bunch of heathens.

Fuckin' A.
                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                  That seems like an honorable thing to do.

For some reason, one of my roommates decided to leave a bootleg copy of one of those Madea movies outside my door.

In other news, I found out that I'm getting a $500 check in the mail. It has something to do with extra money left over from a student loan to pay a bill from the school this semester. I'll have to pay it back eventually, but still. W00t!

As of right now I've also completed 17 pages for my thesis.
                  Carry on!!

Comment

what the fuck was heman doing there?

Comment

• My nephew is being born as we speak. Me so excited!

Comment

• It's SnowMegeddon!! We have 7 inches on the ground and still coming HARD with 20+mph wind gusts!!!!

Comment

My nephew is being born as we speak. Me so excited!
                          Congrats!
                          53 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Its very odd looking through a thread here that was made in 08-09 and seeing all the members who are now banned

Comment

My nephew is being born as we speak. Me so excited!
                              Congrats!

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                              It's SnowMegeddon!! We have 7 inches on the ground and still coming HARD with 20+mph wind gusts!!!!
                              I havn't been around much snow, so that sounds awesome to me! We get excited if we get an inch of snow, schools shut down and every one runs out for bread and milk. Because every one needs their french toast fix or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                                It's SnowMegeddon!! We have 7 inches on the ground and still coming HARD with 20+mph wind gusts!!!!
                                That happens here every week in Canada

Comment

Working...
                                X