No announcement yet.

The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided to have a little contest!!!! Everyone should participate !!!!

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/leg...ad.php?t=91247

Comment

• http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/02/27...osing-players/

Hockey coach trips kid after losing a game.

Some people just amaze me! Broke the kids wrist and got 15 days in jail.

Comment

• That alcohol is catching up with me. My stomach decided it didn't appreciate the chili dog I fed it so it gave it back to me. Had a good time at the Tennessee Aquarium though.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
          That alcohol is catching up with me. My stomach decided it didn't appreciate the chili dog I fed it so it gave it back to me. Had a good time at the Tennessee Aquarium though.
          All evidence points to the chili dog as the culprit; you were fine when it was just the alcohol.

Comment

• Okay so I used to post in these forums regularly, but I just came back after over a year. Luckily I found the legacy boards through a complaint thread. What. The fuck. Did they do?!

Comment

• I.AM.SO.FUCKING.STONED.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                I.AM.SO.FUCKING.STONED.
                The closest I've ever come to being stoned is taking too much Allergy medicine.
                54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by ArgentoProdigy View Post
                  Okay so I used to post in these legacy regularly, but I just came back after over a year. Luckily I found the legacy boards through a complaint thread. What. The fuck. Did they do?!
                  They fucked up the main site with a forum which is utterly inferior to good ol' Legacy, the mother of all online communities.
                  Stay here and you will have a good time.
                  "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                  Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Day three of sick kiddo and I want to choke Curious George. I would ike to watch him die a bloody cartoon death...

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                      All evidence points to the chili dog as the culprit; you were fine when it was just the alcohol.
                      Yeah you're probably right. I was able to handle everything right up until then. Even the steak I had at Hard Rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                        That alcohol is catching up with me. My stomach decided it didn't appreciate the chili dog I fed it so it gave it back to me. Had a good time at the Tennessee Aquarium though.
                        Is chilli dog code for Adam's cock?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArgentoProdigy View Post
                          Okay so I used to post in these legacy regularly, but I just came back after over a year. Luckily I found the legacy boards through a complaint thread. What. The fuck. Did they do?!
                          Yeah, I know, we're all still reeling from the change.

Comment

• Puff a moderator? HOLY COW!

Comment

• When the trolls appear, Puff's catchphrase should be "Gonna get puffed".

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                                When the trolls appear, Puff's catchphrase should be "Gonna get puffed".

Comment

Working...
                                X