Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Decided to have a little contest!!!! Everyone should participate !!!!

    http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/leg...ad.php?t=91247

    Comment


    • http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/02/27...osing-players/

      Hockey coach trips kid after losing a game.

      Some people just amaze me! Broke the kids wrist and got 15 days in jail.

      Comment


      • That alcohol is catching up with me. My stomach decided it didn't appreciate the chili dog I fed it so it gave it back to me. Had a good time at the Tennessee Aquarium though.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
          That alcohol is catching up with me. My stomach decided it didn't appreciate the chili dog I fed it so it gave it back to me. Had a good time at the Tennessee Aquarium though.
          All evidence points to the chili dog as the culprit; you were fine when it was just the alcohol.

          Comment


          • Okay so I used to post in these forums regularly, but I just came back after over a year. Luckily I found the legacy boards through a complaint thread. What. The fuck. Did they do?!

            Comment


            • I.AM.SO.FUCKING.STONED.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                I.AM.SO.FUCKING.STONED.
                The closest I've ever come to being stoned is taking too much Allergy medicine.
                54 Hookers and Counting....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ArgentoProdigy View Post
                  Okay so I used to post in these legacy regularly, but I just came back after over a year. Luckily I found the legacy boards through a complaint thread. What. The fuck. Did they do?!
                  They fucked up the main site with a forum which is utterly inferior to good ol' Legacy, the mother of all online communities.
                  Stay here and you will have a good time.
                  "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                  Scott Vogel from Terror

                  Comment


                  • Day three of sick kiddo and I want to choke Curious George. I would ike to watch him die a bloody cartoon death...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                      All evidence points to the chili dog as the culprit; you were fine when it was just the alcohol.
                      Yeah you're probably right. I was able to handle everything right up until then. Even the steak I had at Hard Rock.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                        That alcohol is catching up with me. My stomach decided it didn't appreciate the chili dog I fed it so it gave it back to me. Had a good time at the Tennessee Aquarium though.
                        Is chilli dog code for Adam's cock?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ArgentoProdigy View Post
                          Okay so I used to post in these legacy regularly, but I just came back after over a year. Luckily I found the legacy boards through a complaint thread. What. The fuck. Did they do?!
                          Yeah, I know, we're all still reeling from the change.

                          Comment


                          • Puff a moderator? HOLY COW!

                            Comment


                            • When the trolls appear, Puff's catchphrase should be "Gonna get puffed".

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                                When the trolls appear, Puff's catchphrase should be "Gonna get puffed".



                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X