The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
    Oh yeah man. Unfortunately, not all of these titles have "official" dvd releases yet. Thank god for bootlegs!!! IOffer.com is a great place to look for cartoons that havn't been released on DVD yet.
    Not cartoon related but since it was never released officially released on dvd, do you know where I may find a copy of Upright Citizens Brigade season 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Frey View Post
      Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles FTW! They were my fav as a child.
      I just finished collecting the entire original series. Fantastic cartoon and probably my favorite after ThunderCats.

Comment

Not cartoon related but since it was never released officially released on dvd, do you know where I may find a copy of Upright Citizens Brigade season 3?
        www.torrentz.com

check it out on there.

Comment

I've never heard of that show, sorry. You could try ioffer.com. Chances are someone has a bootleg set for sale, if not you can probably torrent it.

Comment

There are a good number of episodes on YouTube. Here's the first....

[YOUTUBE]NF5lQ0ipqpI[/YOUTUBE]
            You're the man Iggy!

I remember really enjoying Heathcliff and Garfield as a kid...

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
              You're the man Iggy!

I remember really enjoying Heathcliff and Garfield as a kid...

Haha, Heathcliff was great as was Garfield and Friends. I remember watching those on an animation block along with Dennis The Mennace and Danger Mouse.

Comment

Saw one mention of Inhumanoid -- very weird, eco-monsters and politicians

I remember The Galaxy Rangers, that was pretty cool
                I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Haha, Heathcliff was great as was Garfield and Friends. I remember watching those on an animation block along with Dennis The Mennace and Danger Mouse.
                  I liked Heathcliff but I liked Garfield a little more. Anyone remember the barnyard animal cartoon that came on with Garfield? I remember one episode the duck, Wade was his name I think, had a resturant saying he served anything and someone ordered an elephant foot sandwich with mustard. Man those were the days.

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                    Saw one mention of Inhumanoid -- very weird, eco-monsters and politicians

I remember The Galaxy Rangers, that was pretty cool
                    Yeah, Galaxy Rangers was a good one.

Inhumanoids is probably the sickest and nastiest childrens cartoon ever made. Anyone who questions that may want to check out Cinemassacre's/AVGN's review on the series.

Comment

I liked Heathcliff but I liked Garfield a little more. Anyone remember the barnyard animal cartoon that came on with Garfield? I remember one episode the duck, Wade was his name I think, had a resturant saying he served anything and someone ordered an elephant foot sandwich with mustard. Man those were the days.
                      I believe those were the friends in "Garfield and Friends".

Comment

U.S. Acres. I watched Garfield and all the shows mentioned like a religious NUT when I was younger.

Comment

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles FTW! They were my fav as a child.
                          I was a teenage mutant ninja turtle two halloweens in a row. And I had the van that shot pizzas, I thought I was pretty awesome at the time.

I saw some of the reboot...in which they are part robot or something too. It pissed me off more than anything. Why do they have to crap up all the good stuff for this generation?

Comment

Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
                            I saw some of the reboot...in which they are part robot or something too. It pissed me off more than anything. Why do they have to crap up all the good stuff for this generation?
                            I know what you mean. I was pissed off at the Thundercats reboot myself.

Comment

Aww you guys make me feel so young. I grew up with Toonami. Sailor Moon, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo were my after school obsessions.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                                Aww you guys make me feel so young. I grew up with Toonami. Sailor Moon, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo were my after school obsessions.
                                A lot of my friends were into DBZ and Sailor Moon, I didn't really get into those. I did however fall in LOVE with Invader Zim (which lead to Johnny The Homical Maniac, Squee, and I Feel Sick comics)
                                Last edited by craftychicka; 02-02-2013, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X