No announcement yet.

The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's strange...I find that if I don't beat it an hour or 2 before I go to sleep, I'll almost always end up having a wet dream.

Just thought I'd share.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
      It's strange...I find that if I don't beat it an hour or 2 before I go to sleep, I'll almost always end up having a wet dream.

Just thought I'd share.
      54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• There's fucking snow everywhere and it's still coming down. Took my dog outside, covered him in snow and he freaked. As soon as I got him in, he attacked me and we had to have our morning psycho dog fight.
        Last edited by ladynos; 03-03-2013, 06:39 AM.
        "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
        H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Originally posted by ladynos View Post
          There's fucking snow everywhere and it's still coming down. Took my dog outside, covered him in snow and he freaked. As soon as I got him in, he attacked me and we had to have our morning psycho dog fight.
          I hate snow too. Living in Alaska I became nearly as white as the snow BC I never went out. It's cool for like a week when you want to make a snowman but after that it's like "enough already!".

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
            I hate snow too. Living in Alaska I became nearly as white as the snow BC I never went out. It's cool for like a week when you want to make a snowman but after that it's like "enough already!".
            Exactly! If I didn't have to go to work tomorrow, I wouldn't care. But now I have to worry about the roads and whether I can keep my appts. Some of the places my clients live barely see sunlight, so I know the roads will be hell.
            H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Shit I seriously got my hair fucked over. Nobody ever listens to me when I tell them what I want done with my hair. You're a hair dresser not a mind reader so fucking listen to me. I look like a cross between Pink and Hillary Swank in Boys Don't Cry. Pink is definitely not my color either. I've been trying like mad to get it to fade so it won't be such an eye sore. I feel ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                My friends and I are planning a trip to Vegas for this summer. Really hope it works out!
                Eli Roth's Goretorium
                3717 Las Vegas Blvd on the second level
                Las Vegas, NV 89109

http://www.goretorium.com/

Comment

• I predict that Sarsoor's trip to Las Vegas will either end up like The Hangover or Very Bad Things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                    Eli Roth's Goretorium
                    3717 Las Vegas Blvd on the second level
                    Las Vegas, NV 89109

http://www.goretorium.com/

I wish! All my friends want to do is gambling and clubbing. I understand that is what Vegas is all about, but that looks fucking cool!
                    Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                    I predict that Sarsoor's trip to Las Vegas will either end up like The Hangover or Very Bad Things.
                    Precisely. I mean I've already had a hangover type scenario in one of the most conservative places on earth. Could you imagine me in Vegas?

Comment

I wish! All my friends want to do is gambling and clubbing. I understand that is what Vegas is all about, but that looks fucking cool!
                      Ditch your friends! Go there!!

I love my Roku! Added Midnight Pulp and Frightpix.
                      H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Precisely. I mean I've already had a hangover type scenario in one of the most conservative places on earth. Could you imagine me in Vegas?
                        I hope you have fun. My Vegas experience involved vomiting in a toilet while pissing on the floor.

Comment

• Last night my friend's ex boyfriend walked over and told me the she is breathing on her own but could have brain damage. Also her legs were crushed and her spine was broke in 4 places. Im scared she wont be able to recover from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                            Shit I seriously got my hair fucked over. Nobody ever listens to me when I tell them what I want done with my hair. You're a hair dresser not a mind reader so fucking listen to me. I look like a cross between Pink and Hillary Swank in Boys Don't Cry. Pink is definitely not my color either. I've been trying like mad to get it to fade so it won't be such an eye sore. I feel ugly.
                            Have you tried a color remover/corrector (sallys has some)?
                            I have the same issue with stylists, I found an amazing one but shes at least 100 bucks for a cut... which is outrageous in my book.

Comment

Working...
                            X