No announcement yet.

Need Help With English Essay

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help With English Essay

My wife has a 1,000 word essay to write for her english class due by midnight tomorrow night. We cant think of an idea. The subject is a woman sits in her shuttered in house knowing she is the only living thing on earth. There is no people, plants/trees, animals, bacteria or anything left alive. She is not dreaming, hallucinating, or crazy. Then her doorbell rings. Thats where it begins. Anyone have any ideas on where to go from there?

Make it a robot at the door....

From there:

It could be a robo-evangelist, programmed by someone before the end came to save any survivors. Any number of people that knew the end was coming wouldn't want "The Truth" to fade from the Earth.

Could be a repository of knowledge itself, or one of many remote robos built to bring anyone it can find back to mankind's last Ark

Could be an alien come to find out what went wrong, where did everyone go, everything was fine when they were last here a few years ago.

Might be an AI built itself a remote cause it got lonely
    Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
    Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
    Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
    The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
    Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
    Nightcore Land Of Confusion
    Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
    Rend Collective My Lighthouse
    Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
    Garbage Special
    Cardigans My Favorite Game
    Living Colour Cult of Personality
    Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
    Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
    Sasha D Russian Girls
    Scatman John Scatman

Alien possibly come to take her back? That would at least explain why she was the only person left...

Or possibly a sprit/ghost entity? To transport her back to be able to save the world?

Thanks for the help guys. I think she has an idea now.

Could be the angel of death come to review her life before taking her away. Kind of like The Five People You Meet in Heaven or A Christmas Carol. Focusing on the major events in her life all leading up to the world ending leaving her alone. The angel could take an unassuming form. Possibly someone she knew in her past or a friendly comforting stranger.