This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
    She has the emotional maturity of a teenager. It's just sad. She's also manipulative as hell.

I talked to my Dad about it and he thinks I should cut off all ties with her.
    I think that would be for the best, especially if she's never going to change.

Was she like this your whole life?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
      I think that would be for the best, especially if she's never going to change.

Was she like this your whole life?
      No, but it seems like she's been on a steady decline since the year 2000. That's when she divorced my Dad and got custody of my sister and I. She accused him of using drugs, which was a lie. The only person doing drugs was her. After a couple more years of her spiraling downward, my Dad got full custody of us. Since then, she's just made one bad decision after another. Truth be told, I really think she needs to be institutionalized.
      54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

No, but it seems like she's been on a steady decline since the year 2000. That's when she divorced my Dad and got custody of my sister and I. She accused him of using drugs, which was a lie. The only person doing drugs was her. After a couple more years of her spiraling downward, my Dad got full custody of us. Since then, she's just made one bad decision after another. Truth be told, I really think she needs to be institutionalized.
        Sounds like she should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
          Sounds like she should be.
          It would probably be the best thing for her.

I'm just going to try and put her out of my head for now and focus on something else, like reading a book or watching a movie.

Comment

My Mother is fucking insane. For the past few weeks, she's been putting me through a guilt trip to get money from me. She's burned every other bridge (including my sister) so the only people she can turn to are my aunt and I. A little while ago, I got a call from her. She said I needed to give her $30 or someone was going to kill her. I immediately wanted to know what the fuck was going on and if it was drug related (she used to be an addict). She wouldn't give details, except to say it didn't involve drugs. Bullshit, I say. Anyway, she showed up at my dorm with some crackpot story about how she and her shithead of a husband (I refuse to call that asshole my stepfather) borrowed some money to get their car fixed (the car is a piece of shit so I doubt it) and now the person wants his money "or else". I'm disgusted, both with her and myself for doing it, but I gave her the money. I stressed the fact that within the past couple weeks I had effectively given her 2/3 or the money I EARNED over spring break doing actual work. Meanwhile, she doesn't do anything and all he does is try to sell illegal dvds on the street. I told them to get a real fucking job. I just can't take it anymore. I told her not to call me anymore. If I wanted to talk to her, I'd call her. If she calls again tomorrow asking for more money I'm tempted to say "FUCK YOU" and hang up.

Sorry, I just had to vent. I have a comp exam next weekend so I just can't deal with this shit.
            Relax... Breathe... If you smoke weed get a bag... Find a few friends to bullshit with... You should fee right as rain bro.

Comment

• Sorry Puff to hear all what is going on Family can be tough and sometimes take advantage. Gotta stand your ground and do what you feel is right. Hope your mom starts to realize that her behaviors aren't doing anybody any good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
                Sorry Puff to hear all what is going on Family can be tough and sometimes take advantage. Gotta stand your ground and do what you feel is right. Hope your mom starts to realize that her behaviors aren't doing anybody any good.
                Part of me is like "She's my Mom, I have to help her," but I know I need to stop. The only problem is, when she doesn't get her way, she flips out. Hopefully I'll be able to stand up to her when she tries it again.

Comment

Part of me is like "She's my Mom, I have to help her," but I know I need to stop. The only problem is, when she doesn't get her way, she flips out. Hopefully I'll be able to stand up to her when she tries it again.
                  Sadly sometimes you gotta not help to help somebody (if that makes sense). It's tough especially when it comes to a parent. I'm sorry to hear as I could imagine it's a horrid situation to be placed in and hard to see a parent act in ways that hurt the whole family. I've gone though some really tough situations with my sister who is manipulative/takes advantage and it's sad that those who love you act in these ways.

Sending good vibes out you way!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                    Relax... Breathe... If you smoke weed get a bag... Find a few friends to bullshit with... You should fee right as rain bro.
                    You silly stoner. Weed is not Puf's vice. It's titties.

You would think everyone knew this by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
                      Sadly sometimes you gotta not help to help somebody (if that makes sense). It's tough especially when it comes to a parent. I'm sorry to hear as I could imagine it's a horrid situation to be placed in and hard to see a parent act in ways that hurt the whole family. I've gone though some really tough situations with my sister who is manipulative/takes advantage and it's sad that those who love you act in these ways.

Sending good vibes out you way!
                      Thanks man.

And I'm sorry to hear about you and your sister.

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                      You silly stoner. Weed is not Puf's vice. It's titties.

You would think everyone knew this by now.
                      Truth.

What I need right now is a stripper/hooker/happy ending massage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoggoth View Post
                        To all you Metallica fans out there, open wide and prepare to be shat on: http://www.metalunderground.com/news...m?newsid=90546
                        They can't put out any new material worth a shit, so it only makes sense that they would do something like this.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                          They can't put out any new material worth a shit, so it only makes sense that they would do something like this.

I think that's an April Fools joke...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoggoth View Post
                            To all you Metallica fans out there, open wide and prepare to be shat on: http://www.metalunderground.com/news...m?newsid=90546
                            Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

Sorry, I just had to vent. I have a comp exam next weekend so I just can't deal with this shit.
                            For this is the thread here for. No need for an excuse at all.

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                            What I need right now is a stripper/hooker/happy ending massage.
                            Right now, first care would be the almighty Gianna. Too bad she costs a 1000 fucking bucks, which I don't have.

No srsly, all I can tell you now is to keep calm and clear-headed. Be as neutral and objective as possible and try to stay out of her emotional attempts in manipulating you.
                            Family is family, one can't neglect that enirely.
                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                              Right now, first care would be the almighty Gianna. Too bad she costs a 1000 fucking bucks, which I don't have.
                              A date would Gianna would solve all my problems. I have well over the 1000 dollars, I just can't spend it.

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                              No srsly, all I can tell you now is to keep calm and clear-headed. Be as neutral and objective as possible and try to stay out of her emotional attempts in manipulating you.
                              Family is family, one can't neglect that enirely.
                              I pretty much told her not to call me anymore, that I would call her if I wanted to talk. Hopefully she honors that request, but I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                                I think that's an April Fools joke...
                                Whoops, looks that way doesn't it?

I'm just now seeing what day the article was posted.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Working...
                                X