This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
    "This doesn't make any sense." Fuck off.
    I've been working out how to say this about half your posts without you getting all shitty and irritating that ban finger.
    A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
      I've been working out how to say this about half your posts without you getting all shitty and irritating that ban finger.
      *Banned*
      57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Goes to the store to buy toilet paper....accidentally buys paper towels instead.
        Last edited by H.P. Pufncraft; 04-18-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Had the strangest dream last night. I dreamed that Frey had sex with a hot girl and to prove it to us all, uploaded a video of it to the NSFW thread.
          Last edited by Iggy; 04-18-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
            Had the strangest dream last night. I dreamed that Frey had sex with a hot girl and to prove it to us all, uploaded a video of it to the NSFW thread.
            Seeing as how the majority of people who frequent the NSFW thread are male, hopefully nobody posts any videos of themselves there.

Comment

Seeing as how the majority of people who frequent the NSFW thread are male, hopefully nobody posts any videos of themselves there.
              God I hope not.

Comment

Goes to the store to buy toilet paper....accidentally buys paper towels instead.
                two words: ginkgo biloba

Yes, I am the pusher of herbs to fix problems.

Which of course means I'm a shower taking, tofu eating, tree hugging hippy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                  Had the strangest dream last night. I dreamed that Frey had sex with a hot girl and to prove it to us all, uploaded a video of it to the NSFW thread.
                  I still wouldn't believe it.

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

I am so doing this one day!
                  A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

I am so doing this one day!
                    And you'd be dressed up as Freddy. Sick fuck.

Comment

And you'd be dressed up as Freddy. Sick fuck.

Funny story. I have a big signed life sized cut out of Freddy in my room. That says;

"To James, DIE SLOW FUCKER! Robert 'Freddy' Englund"

When I brought my last girl friend over, she said;

"We are not having sex in here with that, because I know damn well you'd be looking at it."

I didn't argue the fact at all. She saw the lust in my glare.

During High School there was a rumour going around that I slept with a cardboard cut out of him too. Which is funny as I only got this thing last year. And I finished school in 2010.

Comment

• You know your getting older when you have been a member of a website and it's message boards for 10 years. Time really does keep slippin into the future.

On another note nice to see the boards coming back to life! Score one for the good guys
                        [XBOXLIVE]Fireshadow87[/XBOXLIVE]

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkshredder13 View Post
                          You know your getting older when you have been a member of a website and it's message boards for 10 years. Time really does keep slippin into the future.

On another note nice to see the boards coming back to life! Score one for the good guys
                          nice to see you around!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkshredder13 View Post
                            You know your getting older when you have been a member of a website and it's message boards for 10 years. Time really does keep slippin into the future.

Welcome back!

Comment

Funny story. I have a big signed life sized cut out of Freddy in my room. That says;

"To James, DIE SLOW FUCKER! Robert 'Freddy' Englund"

When I brought my last girl friend over, she said;

"We are not having sex in here with that, because I know damn well you'd be looking at it."h

I didn't argue the fact at all. She saw the lust in my glare.

During High School there was a rumour going around that I slept with a cardboard cut out of him too. Which is funny as I only got this thing last year. And I finished school in 2010.
                              I would fuck with a cardboard cut out of Freddy in the room. Always found him strangely attractive.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                                I would fuck with a cardboard cut out of Freddy in the room. Always found him strangely attractive.

Comment

Working...
                                X