X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
    Giggity..

Eh you never know sometimes. I've been holding off on getting another tattoo BC they place I want to go to is back home in Alabama. The guys there do exactly the kind of work I'm looking for and they have great deals. On Friday the 13th you can choose from several FT13 tattoos and get it done for $13. They also have group rates where you and two friends can have one artist for five hours for $500 or two artists and five people for seven hours at $700. They also give you complimentary drinks and a TV to watch.
    Really?Not sure I would want a F13 tat, but had a tat in mind for the last 5 years or so.

I've officially begun my new diet plan. I'm eating more veggies and fruit and drinking only water and whey protein drinks...wish me luck.
    Last edited by floyd2006; 04-20-2013, 08:59 AM.
    Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post

I've officially begun my new diet plan. I'm eating more veggies and fruit and drinking only water and whey protein drinks...wish me luck.
      to that, I need start eating healthier, as well.

I don't usually post in here, but wanted to peek in, and say that I hope everyone has a smmmoooookiiiin' 420

Peace, Pot, Smoke A lot!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
        to that, I need start eating healthier, as well.

I don't usually post in here, but wanted to peek in, and say that I hope everyone has a smmmoooookiiiin' 420

Peace, Pot, Smoke A lot!

Comment

• Well I finished my comprehensive exam about an hour ago. They gave us 4 hours to write 3 essays. Hopefully I passed. *Knock on wood*
          57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• If this isn't one of the most stressful times of my life I don't know what is. I've finally decided to move out as I'm 21 and want my own place and I've been getting shit for it ever since I told my folks about it. Decided to move in with my girlfriend and her family for the time being until we get our own place and I also found a film school which I could complete in 6-8 months where they'd help me pitch my idea, direct a scene, and develop a script with me. I could be done so much sooner with school and not take anymore bullshit classes which have nothing to do with my major while getting film experience. Plus it's a hell of a lot cheaper too then a 4 year university where I might not do much of anything outside of getting a useless degree. My folks are so stubborn as they haven't said one supportive thing the entire time about it. They've accused her family (My girlfriend, her mom, and 4 of her siblings are hispanic while her step-dad and two youngest siblings are black and black/mexican respectively) of being gang bangers and living in an unsafe neighborhood. They've questioned her parents parenting because me and her would be sleeping in the same room even though we're the same age and believe that I'll be jumped in as some ridiculous sort of initiation. My parents told me I'll pretty much be throwing my life away, I'm a dumbass, they won't feed me like they do, I'll be homeless and that I won't be able to take literally anything unless I bought it. On her side her parents and entire family have shown nothing but total love for me and treat me as their son and brother of sorts while my folks treat my girlfriend as a nobody. Just last week I was threatened to get out of the house and take all my stuff which I was about to start doing but they changed their minds about it. I'm pretty sure they can't take my laptop or iPod from me since they were graduation gifts but either way it's just incredibly stressful as I've even started going to therapy at the school I'm going to now to talk about it. Feels like my entire family is starting to turn on me because of what my parents are telling them.

I know I don't post a lot in here but I just needed somewhere to vent right now.
            Last edited by Timvp; 04-20-2013, 12:55 PM.
            “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post

Peace, Pot, Smoke A lot!
              Amen! Happy 420, folks! Smoke 'em if you've got 'em! ...I started this morning before work.

Originally posted by Ginobili View Post
              If this isn't one of the most stressful times of my life I don't know what is. I've finally decided to move out as I'm 21 and want my own place and I've been getting shit for it ever since I told my folks about it. Decided to move in with my girlfriend and her family for the time being until we get our own place and I also found a film school which I could complete in 6-8 months where they'd help me pitch my idea, direct a scene, and develop a script with me. I could be done so much sooner with school and not take anymore bullshit classes which have nothing to do with my major while getting film experience. Plus it's a hell of a lot cheaper too then a 4 year university where I might not do much of anything outside of getting a useless degree. My folks are so stubborn as they haven't said one supportive thing the entire time about it. They've accused her family (My girlfriend, her mom, and 4 of her siblings are hispanic while her step-dad and two youngest siblings are black and black/mexican respectively) of being gang bangers and living in an unsafe neighborhood. They've questioned her parents parenting because me and her would be sleeping in the same room even though we're the same age and believe that I'll be jumped in as some ridiculous sort of initiation. My parents told me I'll pretty much be throwing my life away, I'm a dumbass, they won't feed me like they do, I'll be homeless and that I won't be able to take literally anything unless I bought it. On her side her parents and entire family have shown nothing but total love for me and treat me as their son and brother of sorts while my folks treat my girlfriend as a nobody. Just last week I was threatened to get out of the house and take all my stuff which I was about to start doing but they changed their minds about it. I'm pretty sure they can't take my laptop or iPod from me since they were graduation gifts but either way it's just incredibly stressful as I've even started going to therapy at the school I'm going to now to talk about it. Feels like my entire family is starting to turn on me because of what my parents are telling them.

I know I don't post a lot in here but I just needed somewhere to vent right now.
              It sounds like your parents need to realize that you're an adult and that adults do adult things such as move out and start their own lives. I say go for what makes you happy. That's all anyone can really do. If your parents don't like it, they don't like it. They'll get over it unless they're especially shitty. In that case, good riddance. It's not their life; it's yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
                Amen! Happy 420, folks! Smoke 'em if you've got 'em! ...I started this morning before work.

It sounds like your parents need to realize that you're an adult and that adults do adult things such as move out and start their own lives. I say go for what makes you happy. That's all anyone can really do. If your parents don't like it, they don't like it. They'll get over it unless they're especially shitty. In that case, good riddance. It's not their life; it's yours.
                Exactly man, like all the folks I graduated with have moved out and are working and going to school and I've talked to them about it and they said it was one of the best decisions ever. Just the other day I got into an argument with my dad when I told him a lot of film studios don't really give two shits for a degree from whatever college you graduated from but it's more experience based if anything. My own film professor essentially said the same thing and my dad said it isn't true and they don't know what they're talking about. I thought to myself I'll believe something from someone whose actually in the industry then someone who doesn't have the slightest clue as to what goes on in it. Both my parents have that thought process where they know everything and no one can tell them wrong. Pretty much you and my therapist said the exact same thing, it's my life; not theirs even though they try to run it for me.
                “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• I hate all this downer talk it bites the bullet!

On a side note I got my smoker going slow cooking some ribs also have my weber bubble top ready to cook up some Burgers and Brats too the best thing though is the cooler is full ! GRILL PEOPLE it will make you relax.

Gonna have a nice shindig tonight
                  <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                  R.I.P.

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuck. I lost my ID card today. That's what I use to get meals from my meal plan. The grad school's library can replace it but it costs $10 and they don't do it on weekends (probably a scam so people who lose their cards over the weekend will have to pay more money at the dining hall to get their meals). I know it's a minor inconvenience, but that shit just annoys me.

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                      Really?Not sure I would want a F13 tat, but had a tat in mind for the last 5 years or so.

Good luck, I'm on a juicing diet myself. The first couple of days were rough but it's getting better

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginobili View Post
                        Exactly man, like all the folks I graduated with have moved out and are working and going to school and I've talked to them about it and they said it was one of the best decisions ever. Just the other day I got into an argument with my dad when I told him a lot of film studios don't really give two shits for a degree from whatever college you graduated from but it's more experience based if anything. My own film professor essentially said the same thing and my dad said it isn't true and they don't know what they're talking about. I thought to myself I'll believe something from someone whose actually in the industry then someone who doesn't have the slightest clue as to what goes on in it. Both my parents have that thought process where they know everything and no one can tell them wrong. Pretty much you and my therapist said the exact same thing, it's my life; not theirs even though they try to run it for me.
                        Your friends were right: moving out is one of the best things you can do to mature as a person. When you're forced to rely on yourself, you start to see the world in a different way and you become better equipped to deal with the shit that life will throw at you. It won't be easy at first, but you'll get the hang of it and you'll never look back.

Then again, that's just me. I'm 31 and I still have a profound love for the idea of personal freedom.

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                        Fuuuuuuuck. I lost my ID card today. That's what I use to get meals from my meal plan. The grad school's library can replace it but it costs $10 and they don't do it on weekends (probably a scam so people who lose their cards over the weekend will have to pay more money at the dining hall to get their meals). I know it's a minor inconvenience, but that shit just annoys me.
                        Things like that happen when lightweights try to throw down with the big dogs on 4/20... you lose shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
                          Things like that happen when lightweights try to throw down with the big dogs on 4/20... you lose shit.

That holiday means nothing to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                            It'd be a whole lot cooler if it did.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                              Same. A co-worker asked me if I got baked on 4/20?
                              Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Added a new smilie.

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X