This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
    I didn't know Dead Breed was doing commercials for Dr. Pepper.

Here we see good ole' Dead Breed in his natural habitat....

[YOUTUBE]YDCY56azew8[/YOUTUBE]
    57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• I'm watching this documentary called Bully and I swear I just want to reach through the screen and slap some of these parents.

Children need to man up if they are getting bullied it's not the schools fault it's all on the parents and kids shoulders to deal with it.

I understand some kids are just easy targets and we all have been bullied or bullied someone at one point but jeez some of these kids need to start jacking some jaws.
      <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
      R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
        I'm watching this documentary called Bully and I swear I just want to reach through the screen and slap some of these parents.

Children need to man up if they are getting bullied it's not the schools fault it's all on the parents and kids shoulders to deal with it.

I understand some kids are just easy targets and we all have been bullied or bullied someone at one point but jeez some of these kids need to start jacking some jaws.
        Agreed, I'm sick of all these anti-bullying campaigns. We're turning this country into a bunch of cry-baby tattle tales, grow up and punch your bully in the fucking throat. I understand there are some kids who get bullied too far and too much and they need help but for fucks sake there are bigger problems in this country than teen-age bullies to worry about

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
          Agreed, I'm sick of all these anti-bullying campaigns. We're turning this country into a bunch of cry-baby tattle tales, grow up and punch your bully in the fucking throat. I understand there are some kids who get bullied too far and too much and they need help but for fucks sake there are bigger problems in this country than teen-age bullies to worry about
          Couldn't agree more and IF YOU AS A PARENT aren't noticing your kid struggling with this and they go and "off" themselves YOU FAILED as a parent because what you should of been doing is saying hey kick,bite, PUNCH THEM IN THE SACK do what needs to be done.

In this case either suspension of those who bully which rarely happens now or fighting fire with fire is the only remedies that work.
          <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
          R.I.P.

Comment

• Now that this is the official forum and we presumably have tech. support, how's everyone feel about a chatbox?

Ignore the forum's appearance as the chatbox has no bearing on that; it's a free-streaming(real time chatting) box: white/black background, top/bottom of forum.

inhale

exhale

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate High View Post
              Now that this is the official forum and we presumably have tech. support, how's everyone feel about a chatbox?

Ignore the forum's appearance as the chatbox has no bearing on that; it's a free-streaming(real time chatting) box: white/black background, top/bottom of forum.
              Honestly I can take it or leave it, most of the people here at BD that I'm friends with I do my chatting on Facebook with so I doubt I'd use it here but if others want it I say go for it

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]xCGfgnU18yk[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Klown View Post
                  [YOUTUBE]xCGfgnU18yk[/YOUTUBE]

I saw that the other day
                  R.I.P.

Comment

That is awesome

Comment

Those Americans...oh boy.
                      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]D1ZYhVpdXbQ[/YOUTUBE]

57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate High View Post
                          Now that this is the official forum and we presumably have tech. support, how's everyone feel about a chatbox?

I've seen chatboxes ruin discussion boards. There's not much reason to post in a thread if you're chatting already. Chatting is what we have Off Topic for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                            I've seen chatboxes ruin discussion boards. There's not much reason to post in a thread if you're chatting already. Chatting is what we have Off Topic for.
                            I agree. No need for this.

If people are in the chatbox then they don't post on the board.

Use PM's for private chatting.

Comment

I'm watching this documentary called Bully and I swear I just want to reach through the screen and slap some of these parents.

I want to see this movie so bad. These kind of movies always get me fired up.

Comment

I felt very little pity for some of them. Especially the one kid who gets called "Fish Face". I understand being a target and being afraid, but honestly that kid was pathetic... He needs to do something other than sit there with a blank stare on his face. I didn't feel sorry for him at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X