This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
    Remember the bald guy from that shitty sitcom Yes, Dear?

Dude's been kicking ass lately on Justified.

Seriously, other than Gus Fring from Breaking Bad and Trinity from Dexter, this show has the best villains. Can't wait for the season finale tonight.
    Mike O'Malley has always been pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
      His "sucking dick" speech from a couple weeks ago was hilarious.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Time to eat my weight in half priced Cadbury Eggs.

Comment

Last edited by Ultimate High; 04-02-2013, 01:41 PM.

inhale

exhale

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Pin View Post
            How 'bout this one.

Joey, yore mom is a total hore.
            reminds me of when I was younger and playing a game of horse with friends. whenever they or I got to HOR we were known as a whore until we go the S then we were more than 1 whore.

Comment

Seriously, other than Gus Fring from Breaking Bad and Trinity from Dexter, this show has the best villains. Can't wait for the season finale tonight.
              Wow, Mike O'Malley, from Boston, no less, I honestly didn't make the connection until you just mentioned it. Didn't recognize him without the hat(seriously, do a search on YD, he NEVER took it off). Speaking of Justified and the restoration of lost careers, they also brought-in the guy from Ghost Ship.

On the season as a whole, I've found it to be a major disappointment coming off the momentum they gathered with the third. I'm about four to five episodes behind... mostly because I got bored with the molasses pacing. It took for-ev-ver just to reveal that the guy they were looking for was the guy we knew it was all-along(where I'm at, legitimately shut it off when he handed him the key in the backseat, had to go to work). I'm also getting an inkling that both [SPOILER]Arlo isn't dead[/SPOILER] and [spoiler]Ava is done for[/spoiler].

I'm a big proponent of the show so I'm going to stick with it, get caught up; but after three, and the best finale they've ever put together, I thought they were really ready to take the leap into BB/BE/Sopranos territory, which clearly, IMO, hasn't been the case.

inhale

exhale

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate High
                Wow, Mike O'Malley, from Boston, no less, I honestly didn't make the connection until you just mentioned it. Didn't recognize him without the hat(seriously, do a search on YD, he NEVER took it off). Speaking of Justified and the restoration of lost careers, they also brought-in the guy from Ghost Ship.

TBH, I think this season is a major disappointment coming off the momentum they gathered with the third. I'm about 4 to 5 episodes behind... mostly because I got bored with it. It took for-ev-ver just to reveal that the guy they were looking for was the guy we knew it was all-along(where I'm at, legitimately shut it off when he handed him the key in the backseat, had to go to work). I'm also getting an inkling that both [SPOILER]Arlo isn't dead[/SPOILER] and [spoiler]Ava is done for[/spoiler].

I'm a big proponent of the show, so I'm going to stick with it, get caught up, but after three, and the best finale they've ever put together, I thought they were really ready to take the leap into BB/BE territory, which clearly, IMO, hasn't been the case.
                ^^ Wow, that guy packed on the pounds in the last ten years.

I agree the first half of the season was kind of slow and the subplots weren't as interesting (The Bartender girlfriend, the snake handler, the black escapee, etc.) but the last few episodes have been pretty solid IMHO. Plus, like, I said, Nicky Augustine is a really good villain (Although he's no Robert Quarles).

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                  His "sucking dick" speech from a couple weeks ago was hilarious.
                  Originally posted by Ultimate High View Post

On the season as a whole, I've found it to be a major disappointment coming off the momentum they gathered with the third. I'm about four to five episodes behind... mostly because I got bored with the molasses pacing. It took for-ev-ver just to reveal that the guy they were looking for was the guy we knew it was all-along(where I'm at, legitimately shut it off when he handed him the key in the backseat, had to go to work). I'm also getting an inkling that both [SPOILER]Arlo isn't dead[/SPOILER] and [spoiler]Ava is done for[/spoiler].

I'm a big proponent of the show so I'm going to stick with it, get caught up; but after three, and the best finale they've ever put together, I thought they were really ready to take the leap into BB/BE/Sopranos territory, which clearly, IMO, hasn't been the case.
                  ^^ Wow, that guy packed on the pounds in the last ten years.

I agree the first half of the season was kind of slow and the subplots weren't as interesting (The Bartender girlfriend, the snake handler, the black escapee, etc.) but the last few episodes have been pretty solid IMHO. Plus, like, I said, Nicky Augustine is a really good villain (Although he's no Robert Quarles).
                  Justified was totally solid it's first three seasons, but they seem to have lost their rhythm or something, I can't quite figure out what. They didn't seem to have an idea of what the season would be about until a few episodes ago and even then, the Drew Thompson thing was kind of a let down.

I hope this season was meant to set up the elements for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                    Justified was totally solid it's first three seasons, but they seem to have lost their rhythm or something, I can't quite figure out what. They didn't seem to have an idea of what the season would be about until a few episodes ago and even then, the Drew Thompson thing was kind of a let down.

I hope this season was meant to set up the elements for next season.
                    I think having a season centered on a mystery (Drew Thompson) just wasn't as interesting as the last two, which were driven by a Big Bad (Mags Bennet and Quarles).

I have a feeling Theo Tonin will be the Big Bad next year. After all, he's the reason why everyone was after Drew Thompson. The only reason he didn't appear this season was because of scheduling problems with the actor.

Comment

Had a drunk farewell dinner with one of my favorite ladies last night (I say lady, because she's almost my moms age...and best friend sounds weird). They ended up drunk dialing our old boss who talked about making an 'art car' for half and hour.

Comment

Well my friend who shaved her baby girl's head is figuring out that it doesn't help the bald spot on the back of her head. I told her all infants get it BC they spend most of their time on their back so the hair rubs off in that spot. Shaving won't help the hair grow back fuller she has to wait till the baby spends more time on her tummy. This is her second kid how does she not know this?

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                          Well my friend who shaved her baby girl's head is figuring out that it doesn't help the bald spot on the back of her head. I told her all infants get it BC they spend most of their time on their back so the hair rubs off in that spot. Shaving won't help the hair grow back fuller she has to wait till the baby spends more time on her tummy. This is her second kid how does she not know this?
                          Probably because of first kid syndrome she probably never let the kid out of her arms.

Comment

Justified had a really good finale last night.

[SPOILER]Gonna miss Mike O'Malley. The way they handled his death on the show was cool, though.[/SPOILER]

Comment

fair warning guys I just dropped acid so if I post anything out of the ordinary for me just ignore it or get a mod to delete it, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Frey View Post
                                fair warning guys I just dropped acid so if I post anything out of the ordinary for me just ignore it or get a mod to delete it, thank you.
                                Please.....no more wee wee pics, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X