Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Off Topic Thread - April 2013

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by oxley View Post







    Ohh this is hilarious.




    And I thought you were a nice quiet girl.
    You should know me better than that by now. I'm only shy and withdrawn around new people. Then you get a look at my book collection and start wondering what the chances are that I might either kill you or fuck you. Neither seems to happen very much these days though.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
      You should know me better than that by now. I'm only shy and withdrawn around new people. Then you get a look at my book collection and start wondering what the chances are that I might either kill you or fuck you. Neither seems to happen very much these days though.

      I've never really spoke to you all that much. I'm much the same though, I don't really talk around people I don't know. And everyone thins I'm going to be a serial killer. It's not a bad image.

      Aren't you married though? That's expected. Ohh, aren't you the chick that one that house? Such envy.
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





      "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


      You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.



      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
        Then you get a look at my book collection and start wondering what the chances are that I might either kill you or fuck you.


        Originally posted by oxley View Post

        I've never really spoke to you all that much. I'm much the same though, I don't really talk around people I don't know. And everyone thins I'm going to be a serial killer. It's not a bad image.
        You'll probably end up like the killer from Fade to Black, except you'll only dress up as Freddy Krueger, Bela Lugosi and Hitler.
        57 Hookers and Counting....

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
          You'll probably end up like the killer from Fade to Black, except you'll only dress up as Freddy Krueger, Bela Lugosi and Hitler.


          Ohhh fuuuck me running.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





          "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


          You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.



          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by oxley View Post

            I've never really spoke to you all that much. I'm much the same though, I don't really talk around people I don't know. And everyone thins I'm going to be a serial killer. It's not a bad image.

            Aren't you married though? That's expected. Ohh, aren't you the chick that one that house? Such envy.
            Yup married with a free house. Nothing I can do about it. Sorry.

            Mulling over plans to kill someone is an interesting way to pass the time but it just feels like more stress and work than it's worth. I'd rather patiently wait for people to drive themselves off the face of the planet. It's worked for me so far.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
              Yup married with a free house. Nothing I can do about it. Sorry.

              Mulling over plans to kill someone is an interesting way to pass the time but it just feels like more stress and work than it's worth. I'd rather patiently wait for people to drive themselves off the face of the planet. It's worked for me so far.

              I wish the people I wanted gone would do that. Although, it would be one very empty place.
              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





              "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


              You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.



              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by oxley View Post

                I wish the people I wanted gone would do that. Although, it would be one very empty place.
                I seem to be lucky in two ways. 1. People I don't care for tend to go away of their own accord. 2. Movies that I want to see again, no matter how random and obscure tend to play on the cable anywhere up to two weeks after I first recalled the title. How many times do you see Dick Tracy playing on cable? I want it, boom there it is. It's a super power I can definitely live with.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                  I seem to be lucky in two ways. 1. People I don't care for tend to go away of their own accord. 2. Movies that I want to see again, no matter how random and obscure tend to play on the cable anywhere up to two weeks after I first recalled the title. How many times do you see Dick Tracy playing on cable? I want it, boom there it is. It's a super power I can definitely live with.


                  I've had a few instances where I've had dreams, and then they come true within a week. It's happened 3 times from memory. And the details are the exact same. It's fucking weeeeird.

                  The weirdest one that I can remember is that I got a new doctor, back when I was going through all my ADHD treatments. The doctors name, where it was, whast he looked like, and then two weeks later bam. I was speechless.


                  I didn't say anything in fear I would be locked in a white room for tests. Fear me.
                  "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





                  "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


                  You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.



                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by oxley View Post


                    I've had a few instances where I've had dreams, and then they come true within a week. It's happened 3 times from memory. And the details are the exact same. It's fucking weeeeird.

                    The weirdest one that I can remember is that I got a new doctor, back when I was going through all my ADHD treatments. The doctors name, where it was, whast he looked like, and then two weeks later bam. I was speechless.


                    I didn't say anything in fear I would be locked in a white room for tests. Fear me.
                    Maybe you were experiencing deja vu from the effects of Niodine Oxide exposure and only thought you were dreaming. Or crossed lanes with your alternate self in another dimension as the result of a dimentional tear. There are many ways to explain strange circumstances while avoiding the C word.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                      Maybe you were experiencing deja vu from the effects of Niodine Oxide exposure and only thought you were dreaming. Or crossed lanes with your alternate self in another dimension as the result of a dimentional tear. There are many ways to explain strange circumstances while avoiding the C word.
                      All possible.

                      Who really knows though? Maybe we have even already lived out lives, and what we see are the memories of the former life about to repeat.

                      *Tilightzone theme*
                      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





                      "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


                      You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.



                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by oxley View Post
                        All possible.

                        Who really knows though? Maybe we have even already lived out lives, and what we see are the memories of the former life about to repeat.

                        *Tilightzone theme*
                        another plausible explination.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Friday night, Saturday night, and tonight, all big drinking sessions. And work tomorrow morning at 5am. Fuck it's been awhile since I done this. I hate getting old.

                          #YOLO#SWAG!
                          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





                          "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


                          You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.



                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by oxley View Post
                            Friday night, Saturday night, and tonight, all big drinking sessions. And work tomorrow morning at 5am. Fuck it's been awhile since I done this. I hate getting old.

                            #YOLO#SWAG!
                            On the show Justified they had a character who actually called himself YOLO. He ended up getting killed by Patton Oswalt of all people.

                            Good luck at work tomorrow. .
                            57 Hookers and Counting....

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                              On the show Justified they had a character who actually called himself YOLO. He ended up getting killed by Patton Oswalt of all people.

                              Good luck at work tomorrow. .
                              Lol.

                              I hate that yolo shit /shudder.

                              Ehh, I don't think I'll have a big one tonight, my stomach still feels kinda knotty. I've learned from past mistakes not to drink a lot at such times.


                              Some 15 year old wanted to come have drinks with us. That poor cunt. Fuck did he get blind. We rang him up the next day and he had vomited all through his house.
                              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





                              "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


                              You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.



                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                                Oh my taste in erotic fiction has matured since high school. Now it's all about inter species/incest/ and breeding. I'd be right at home with a tentacled alien impregnating his human half sister.

                                Come on though you gotta see that Sam is completely obsessed with Frodo in a way that only a lovesick sexually repressed hobbit can be. You don't need fan fiction to pick up on the obvious homosexual undertones in LotR
                                Sounds much better than the star wars gay shit my friends wrote. When they ended up turning to Harry Potter fan fic that was when I started my 'whoring around' high school phase and quickly lost touch with them.

                                Originally posted by oxley View Post
                                Lol.

                                I hate that yolo shit /shudder.

                                Ehh, I don't think I'll have a big one tonight, my stomach still feels kinda knotty. I've learned from past mistakes not to drink a lot at such times.


                                Some 15 year old wanted to come have drinks with us. That poor cunt. Fuck did he get blind. We rang him up the next day and he had vomited all through his house.

                                Kids these days can't hang, they scream 'Yolo' while drinking four lokos and end up vomiting all over themselves.


                                Internet is finally not shitty again, stupid cable company making me lose my mind.

                                My husband decided to have a 'all his guy friends come over and play on computers till 3 am' party. So I went to the bar where my friend is the bartender (free beer ). I ran into an old youth minister who was sending people shots of apple juice telling them it was tequila.

                                Also I learned if I drink wine and eat goldfish before I got to bed I have super weird dreams.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X