X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
    I know right.

You should see my Facebook status'. And the hate mail I get. It's very amusing. Ahh, if Vlad was still here he'd explain.
    Thankfully, I ain't a Facebook sheep.

Originally posted by oxley View Post
    It's very amusing. To me. I get bored where I live. It's getting harder though, it's got to the stage where I'll say some highly offensive/insensitive thing about cancer or whatever and people just go "Meh, that's Oxley."
    I totally get that. I would morph myself into something completely different too, if I lived in the middle of shitwhere.
    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
      You are Australian.
      Fixed.
      57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
        Fixed.
        Yeah...this and makes matters even worse.
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
          Eat Goldfish?

I awfully hope that word has two meanings.
          Maybe?:

Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
          Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
          Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
          The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
          Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
          Nightcore Land Of Confusion
          Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
          Rend Collective My Lighthouse
          Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
          Garbage Special
          Cardigans My Favorite Game
          Living Colour Cult of Personality
          Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
          Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
          Sasha D Russian Girls
          Scatman John Scatman

Comment

• I am confused. There is a girl I have basically nown for 12 years from the Tool chatroom. I always had a crush on her but we were never both single at the same time until now. She used to live in Florida but has since moved to LAm is attending UCLA and is an indy music producer. Last night she said she wouldn't hook up with anyone from tool chat again and wanted to stay in LA. I live o the other side of the country. This morning I saw a post from her on facebook saying she is thinking about taking a cross country trip. I wonder if she is referring to me. She is beautiful. She is 4 years older than I am but I don't mind. Anypne want to see a pic of her? I will pm you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
              I am confused. There is a girl I have basically nown for 12 years from the Tool chatroom. I always had a crush on her but we were never both single at the same time until now. She used to live in Florida but has since moved to LAm is attending UCLA and is an indy music producer. Last night she said she wouldn't hook up with anyone from tool chat again and wanted to stay in LA. I live o the other side of the country. This morning I saw a post from her on facebook saying she is thinking about taking a cross country trip. I wonder if she is referring to me. She is beautiful. She is 4 years older than I am but I don't mind. Anypne want to see a pic of her? I will pm you.
              She wants the "D" bro.

Comment

• ^Life's to short, take the chance bro.

Just make sure you don't get tied to her bed while she steals your wallet
                Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                  She wants the "D" bro.
                  so you think She wants the cock?

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                    ^Life's to short, take the chance bro.

Just make sure you don't get tied to her bed while she steals your wallet
                    Have you ever used tool chat at any point? If so she went b kennen and in all honesty is probably the most well known and liked women there.

Comment

• Never been to the chat room, sorry. Anyways, I'd say go for it. Never had a long term relationship, so can't help you out there.
                      Cinema Junkyard

Comment

so you think She wants the cock?
                        Oh God.

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                          Never been to the chat room, sorry. Anyways, I'd say go for it. Never had a long term relationship, so can't help you out there.
                          I just got out o a 9 year relationship

Comment

I just got out o a 9 year relationship
                            Got rid of the ole' ball and chain aye? Good for you man.....live it up.

Comment

• I just got back from a training seminar. Looks like I'm going to try to be a sales rep for KR communications. Not sure what will come out of it, but at least it's something.
                              57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Moving on up Puf, pretty soon you'll be too good for us

Good luck with the new job, bro!
                                Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Working...
                                X