This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
    I've also been told The Holy Mountain (which was partly funded by john lennon) is insane, but I havn't gotten around to that one yet.
    Haven't seen it either, but the director's other film Santa Sangre is great.
    54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

I watched the movie stone cold sober and was very 'wtf just happened' for a couple days. Then I watched it again (influenced by a variety of things) and it was almost a religious experience. Hunter S Thompson is a crafty genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
        The Holy Mountain is an incredible experience that definitely should see, you like it or not like it too much, you cannot avoid that images of it remain in your mind... probably forever, then you could also check EL Topo.

Comment

• A word to the mods this new jezhead person on here is a spammer.
          "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Holy Mountain is awesome.

Comment

Santa Sangre was awesome, I didn't realize it was the same director (because I don't read )

Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
              But really its more like

Hells Angels is my 2nd favorite Hunter S Thompson book... I would be pissed if they turned it into a movie though.

Comment

Santa Sangre was awesome, I didn't realize it was the same director (because I don't read )

But really its more like

Hells Angels is my 2nd favorite Hunter S Thompson book... I would be pissed if they turned it into a movie though.
                Devil Ether makes me laugh til I pee when I see it.
                "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• Originally posted by =ID= View Post
                  I skimmed read this page and picked up herpes (not literally - though my aids is pretty awesome). What else do we talk about? Sorry I'm an old n00b here.

Originally posted by gwally View Post
                  Mother/twin daughter sex--even better!

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                  [
                  I just shit myself.
                  We have to avoid this abomination at any cost.

You can all go fuck yourselves.

As for the Herp. Fuck that man. Thats shitty. I'd be bustin' skulls.
                  "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                  Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                  My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                    As for the Herp. Fuck that man. Thats shitty. I'd be bustin' skulls.
                    He doesn't have to bust skulls, he is getting his homies to go thug life on his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                      He doesn't have to bust skulls, he is getting his homies to go thug life on his ass.
                      I saw. But I'd be doing it.

If some slag gave me the Herp hell have no fury. I'd be sure that whore would wish she was dead, and I'd be doing it myself. Not so much if she didn't know, but lord help her if she did.
                      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                      My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                        I saw. But I'd be doing it.

If some slag gave me the Herp hell have no fury. I'd be sure that whore would wish she was dead, and I'd be doing it myself. Not so much if she didn't know, but lord help her if she did.
                        In this case it sounds like the guy did, so Myers has every right to kick his ass.

Comment

• Hey guys, I need some advice from you good motherfuckers.

I think my dad is cheating on my mum. Do I follow him? Check his phone? Kick his ass?

Bit cut up here and gotten to mayn.

Comment

• I think I discovered the cure to hangovers last night when I awas drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                              I think I discovered the cure to hangovers last night when I awas drunk.
                              More booze?

Comment

• Originally posted by =ID= View Post
                                Hey guys, I need some advice from you good motherfuckers.

I think my dad is cheating on my mum. Do I follow him? Check his phone? Kick his ass?

Bit cut up here and gotten to mayn.
                                If you seriously think he's cheating, maybe you should sit down and talk to him about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X