Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Off-Topic Thread - May 2013

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
    You don't know if you don't try!
    I would try it, but blue cheese or avocados sound much more appealing on a burger

    I'll end up trying it when I'm broke and can't afford either.




    When I was in paris a couple years ago we got a pizza that had a egg on the top (like a sunny side up egg on the top of it). It looked gross but was actually pretty awesome.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
      I would try it, but blue cheese or avocados sound much more appealing on a burger

      I'll end up trying it when I'm broke and can't afford either.

      When I was in paris a couple years ago we got a pizza that had a egg on the top (like a sunny side up egg on the top of it). It looked gross but was actually pretty awesome.
      Exactly try new things! Peanut Butter and Bacon and a goober burger is good if the peanut butter is good! The key is not to get too creamy of peanut butter because it will melt if the burger is right off the grill so get the really thick stuff.

      Comment


      • #18
        My cousin's 10-day old baby had to be taken to the hospital today for observation because of a high temperature. I just met the kid this afternoon. I hope he's okay.
        54 Hookers and Counting....

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
          My cousin's 10-day old baby had to be taken to the hospital today for observation because of a high temperature. I just met the kid this afternoon. I hope he's okay.
          Sorry to hear ,hope he comes out okay Puf.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
            Sorry to hear ,hope he comes out okay Puf.
            Thanks man. My Dad says that babies that young having temperature spikes isn't uncommon, so hopefully everything turns out all right.
            54 Hookers and Counting....

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
              You don't know if you don't try!
              Why would I try it if I don't like peanut butter?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                Why would I try it if I don't like peanut butter?
                Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                Blech the only time I like Pb is on a Pb&J sandwhich. I'll get crazy with my burger but pb is coming nowhere near it.
                If you eat it on a PB&J you can eat it on a Hamburger.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                  Thanks man. My Dad says that babies that young having temperature spikes isn't uncommon, so hopefully everything turns out all right.
                  My son was about a week old and he got a bad fever one night and we took him to the ER. They gave him some Tylenol and a little formula and he was ok so you cousin will hopefully be fine after getting the same treatment.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                    If you eat it on a PB&J you can eat it on a Hamburger.
                    Id try it if the pb wouldn't make me sick.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                      If you eat it on a PB&J you can eat it on a Hamburger.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Frey View Post
                        My son was about a week old and he got a bad fever one night and we took him to the ER. They gave him some Tylenol and a little formula and he was ok so you cousin will hopefully be fine after getting the same treatment.
                        Yeah I hope so too. Glad everything went fine with your son.
                        54 Hookers and Counting....

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                            wtf is that?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              So glad to see this place more full of life since it became the main forum again.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Didn't you hear, Voodoo?

                                May is Peanut Butter Month.

                                http://grubgrade.com/2013/05/01/dair...utter-brownie/
                                54 Hookers and Counting....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X