No announcement yet.

The Off-Topic Thread ~ August 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys should check out Terror Behind the Walls at the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly. It was awesome.

Comment

• I seem to be quoted a lot in people's signatures.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
        I seem to be quoted a lot in people's signatures.
        What makes you say that...
        I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
          What makes you say that...
          hahaha you're toooo funny.

Comment

I seem to be quoted a lot in people's signatures.
            What you said to me in the quote I have was really sexy.

Comment

hahaha you're toooo funny.
              I was always a fan of you shower BJ quote in my old BD Ladies sig.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Klownz View Post
                You guys should check out Terror Behind the Walls at the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly. It was awesome.
                Been there and can definitely agree with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Klownz View Post
                  You guys should check out Terror Behind the Walls at the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly. It was awesome.
                  Originally posted by Cebonation04 View Post
                  Been there and can definitely agree with you!
                  How does it work? Do you get like a tour around the penitentiary and you have people jump out at you?

Comment

• I'm so fucking pissed with my job it's not even funny. During the interview they said it'd be hard work and the pay would be decent plus it would be fun. You'd take the stuff off the truck, build the store from the ground up, stock costumes, set up animatronics, etc. all of it sounding easy but challenging.
                    After me and three other guys busted our asses taking those heavy ass walls off the trucks in 105 degree heat with few breaks and built two stores then taking 900+ boxes of product off the trucks and sorting all that shit out we didn't even get to set up the stores themselves. They brought in a bunch of new folks and had them set everything up and not tell us anything.
                    So now it's been almost two weeks since any of us have worked. I've been calling the go-to manager and he tells me to call the manager at another store. I call him and then he says none of us are on his schedule as his is set for the next three damn weeks. He tells me to call back the go-to manager which I do. He then says to call the district manager who then says she doesn't know what store we're working at and to call go-to guy. Call him back and he says he'll talk to the district manager about our schedules and he'll call us back. Three days have gone by and not a word.. Neither him or the district manager gave us a call.
                    I pretty much feel unemployed and at the point of not even caring about this job and it's mediocre pay. Never seen a job be so unprofessional before.
                    “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• God DAMN I hate not drinking on a Saturday night. Now I'm up all early and shit, drinking coffee....waiting for the gf to get up and make pancakes and sausage....mmm, sausage....

Touch me and he dies. If you're not in the air in 30 seconds he dies. Come back and he dies.

Comment

• Went to a 21st birthday party last night and ended up having a hypoglycemic episode which caused me to pass out at the bar and have a small seizure. I felt so bad bc I came to the party with my sister in law I didn't even know the birthday girl and we had to leave early so I could get something to eat to raise my blood sugar. I wanted to make a good impression since I already felt like the interloper at her party and then this happens.

Everyone at the bar probably thought I was just some dumb bitch who couldn't hold her liquor...

Comment

Went to a 21st birthday party last night and ended up having a hypoglycemic episode which caused me to pass out at the bar and have a small seizure. I felt so bad bc I came to the party with my sister in law I didn't even know the birthday girl and we had to leave early so I could get something to eat to raise my blood sugar. I wanted to make a good impression since I already felt like the interloper at her party and then this happens.

Everyone at the bar probably thought I was just some dumb bitch who couldn't hold her liquor...
                          I'm a Type 2 diabetic. Been there. It sucks.

I always try to slip in a lil snack (if I haven't had a full meal) before I go to a party, wedding, bar, etc....if nothing else, to soak up all the booze which I will inevitably consume (me likes mah booze!)

Touch me and he dies. If you're not in the air in 30 seconds he dies. Come back and he dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rook!Godzira! View Post
                            I'm a Type 2 diabetic. Been there. It sucks.

I always try to slip in a lil snack (if I haven't had a full meal) before I go to a party, wedding, bar, etc....if nothing else, to soak up all the booze which I will inevitably consume (me likes mah booze!)

Yeah I'm going to have to start keeping snacks in my purse so this won't happen again. My mom told me I was going to let her s-mother me today or go to the hospital and get checked out. So now instead of having biscuits and gravy for breakfast I was force fed carrot and ginger juice and a boiled egg.

Comment

So now instead of having biscuits and gravy for breakfast I was force fed carrot and ginger juice and a boiled egg.
                              Blech!

Jesus, no one said you can't have real food!

The gf decided not to make pancakes today. French toast and sausages. Yeah man. I've already had a pot of coffee. I'm good to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Rook!Godzira! View Post
                                Blech!

Jesus, no one said you can't have real food!

The gf decided not to make pancakes today. French toast and sausages. Yeah man. I've already had a pot of coffee. I'm good to go
                                She thinks I don't eat healthy enough. I'm a big meat and potatoes kind of person and even though I like fruits and vegetables if given the choice I'm gonna go with meat.

Comment

Working...
                                X