Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BD History

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by The Nightmare
    I'm not sure, I also noticed that many members that joined around the time you did aren't around any more. It would be nice to see some of them make a return.
    im still hanging in here... actually, my "join date" is earlier than the one stated... there was some big server fuckup and everything was wiped, and when things got back up everything was reset: post count, join date, everything... i dont really remember how long before that wipe i joined up... (some of the mods might remember)
    [XBOXLIVE]KenslerDK[/XBOXLIVE]

    Comment


    • #17
      At one point wasn't there a section of the site ENTIRELY dedicated to Freddy Vs. Jason?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by MR SINISTER
        That's alright man, I'll just avoid any threads I started with past screen names. Last I looked those were the ones I seemed like a complete retard in.
        ButterflyEffect! Didn't I send you a tape back then? I can't remember.

        Originally posted by Hyakotake
        im still hanging in here... actually, my "join date" is earlier than the one stated... there was some big server fuckup and everything was wiped, and when things got back up everything was reset: post count, join date, everything... i dont really remember how long before that wipe i joined up... (some of the mods might remember)
        Yeah, you joined near the start of everything, but I do remember you hitting the scene. You were a pretty hip fellow. BD opened around the beginning of 2002, so the join dates are a few months off (5-6) from that server crash.
        Infini-Tropolis.com

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Nosferatuscreams
          BD opened around the beginning of 2002

          And is this how it actually looked back then :



          The place sure has changed many times...and continues to.
          "Oh well...whatever...nevermind"
          "Your knowledge is only overshadowed by your stupidity"



          .................................................. ..................................................... ...............



          ......................

          Comment


          • #20
            I gotta come back to this thread when I have more time to romp

            Yup, good idea Nightmare

            Comment


            • #21
              I gotta find some of the stuff with Brother_bat...
              In a world of shit, we are the standard.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Rich_Dude76
                And is this how it actually looked back then :



                The place sure has changed many times...and continues to.
                Wow. Now that's historic.
                "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other."

                - Frankenstein's Monster.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Severn
                  Wow. Now that's historic.
                  I agree. Nice find Rich.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Nosferatuscreams
                    You were a pretty hip fellow. BD opened around the beginning of 2002, so the join dates are a few months off (5-6) from that server crash.
                    *scoffs* what the...??? i "WERE"??? so what am i now??? is that some snide insult
                    [XBOXLIVE]KenslerDK[/XBOXLIVE]

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Can anybody remember what the board looked like before the hack. Not the look Rich posted, but the one after it? ( Although there could be others, I'm not sure )

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Hyakotake
                        *scoffs* what the...??? i "WERE"??? so what am i now??? is that some snide insult
                        Oh, you're more of a badass now than when I first met you.
                        Infini-Tropolis.com

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Wow, its sort of funny looking back on how people thought AVP was gonna be a great movie with lots of gore and cool action scenes.Wow, were they ever wrong.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Nosferatuscreams
                            Didn't I send you a tape back then? I can't remember.
                            Indeed you did, August Underground. And though the movie was pretty suck ass I thank you.

                            Now that you have revealed one of my old screen names I must say that during most of the time that I used that terrible screen name I was going through a bad alcohol/drug induced period. I'm pretty ashamed of it but what the fuck should I care if you guys know? The last time I signed on that screen name I looked at some of my old posts and I had a few horrible created threads. I know that I once asked if Pulp Fiction was a sequel to Reservoir Dogs (Even though I had seen both of them many years before I was on BD) and another one claiming that Party Monster was the worst film ever made . I'm just glad that I got through all that and became the awesome mother fucker I am today.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Rich_Dude76
                              And is this how it actually looked back then :



                              The place sure has changed many times...and continues to.
                              Goddamn....

                              B-D, you've come along way.....

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Awsome thread
                                Maybe someday i can be in the history of BD

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X