X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ReptilianPig View Post
    hehe Ironic

Aw.

I voluntarily banned myself through Klown but had to come back for my love of talking film. I'm of the 2007 generation, though I am sure I registered in 2005, only to never return [until 2007].

This is when whateverland became myspace for a while. The interesting and lame collided - many newcomers not even familiar with horror cinema as the old schoolers were... just here to chat and fill whateverland with nonsense.

I like the current line-up but miss a few members.
    So you're actually a veteran member huh? What was your old username?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
      So you're actually a veteran member huh? What was your old username?
      If I tell you, I must keel you. and take the remainder of your 40 dollars worth of weed n whatever vicodin you have left over.
      There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
      No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReptilianPig View Post
        If I tell you, I must keel you. and take the remainder of your 40 dollars worth of weed n whatever vicodin you have left over.
        In that case, nevermind.

Comment

• I remember how lively the boards were a few years ago. I think I originally joined in 2008 and, even though many veteran members declared BD's hay day to be over, I really enjoyed the banter. A lot has changed since then, but I still love talking about movies, music, and other bullshit with you good people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
            I remember how lively the boards were a few years ago. I think I originally joined in 2008 and, even though many veteran members declared BD's hay day to be over, I really enjoyed the banter. A lot has changed since then, but I still love talking about movies, music, and other bullshit with you good people.
            True. Bloody-Disgusting is a mere shell of what it used to be, but i still enjoy posting, talking about movies and all kinds of cool shit with this site's awesome people. I've made alot of good friends via BD and i wouldn't ever take that for granted. For that, i shall always be greatfull to BD.

Comment

• I joined the B~D forum in 2008 under username woodenheart..

Met some awesome people. Some are still here and some are gone.
              As long as the Legacy exists I will always be a member.

This place has given me many horror films that I really enjoyed, awesome convo's and great members. Thanks.

The mods that have stayed with Legacy are great!

I miss Deadbreed.

Comment

• Last time I talked to dead breed he had a new lady in his life. That may be what's distracting him. That or me threatening to post pictures of his hairy ass if he doesn't fly down to Texas for a night of torn flannel and naked skin writhing together in one inseparable mass of syrup and and body hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                  Last time I talked to dead breed he had a new lady in his life. That may be what's distracting him. That or me threatening to post pictures of his hairy ass if he doesn't fly down to Texas for a night of torn flannel and naked skin writhing together in one inseparable mass of syrup and and body hair.

That's a wonderful reason not to be hanging online.

Comment

That or me threatening to post pictures of his hairy ass if he doesn't fly down to Texas for a night of torn flannel and naked skin writhing together in one inseparable mass of syrup and and body hair.

Comment

Last time I talked to dead breed he had a new lady in his life. That may be what's distracting him. That or me threatening to post pictures of his hairy ass if he doesn't fly down to Texas for a night of torn flannel and naked skin writhing together in one inseparable mass of syrup and and body hair.
                      I was almost turned on, but then I thought of his hairy ass.

Comment

I was almost turned on, but then I thought of his hairy ass.
                        All i had to do was think of Voodoo's ass. After that, nothing else would register in my head.

Voodoo's Ass = Mind Blown

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post

I miss Deadbreed.

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                          I'm back guys! I just needed a break for awhile!!

I missed dat ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post

I'm back guys! I just needed a break for awhile!!

I missed dat ass!
                            WELCOME BACK!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                              WELCOME BACK!!!

Comment

I remember how lively the boards were a few years ago. I think I originally joined in 2008 and, even though many veteran members declared BD's hay day to be over, I really enjoyed the banter. A lot has changed since then, but I still love talking about movies, music, and other bullshit with you good people.
                                I agree

I still love this board
                                Check out my movie Blog http://wildcinemamoviereviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X