Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did BD have that white backround like that back then?

Comment

Originally posted by MR SINISTER
      Indeed you did, August Underground. And though the movie was pretty suck ass I thank you.
      You know I still haven't watched that movie. The only reason I got it back then was because it was so hard to come across and other BD members really wanted to see it. So I got it and sent out some tapes. Yes tapes, back in the day. I'm not even sure if I want to watch it at all.

Originally posted by The Ripper
      Did BD have that white backround like that back then?
      No, the background was always black.
      Infini-Tropolis.com

Comment

That's alright man, I'll just avoid any threads I started with past screen names. Last I looked those were the ones I seemed like a complete retard in.
        Annnnnd, whats different now?

Just jokes, lol...guess Im still brooding over that hot fudge sundae I never got.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank_bunny
          Awsome thread
          Maybe someday i can be in the history of BD
          you already are, frank, you already are
          [XBOXLIVE]KenslerDK[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

Originally posted by Nosferatuscreams
            You know I still haven't watched that movie. The only reason I got it back then was because it was so hard to come across and other BD members really wanted to see it. So I got it and sent out some tapes. Yes tapes, back in the day. I'm not even sure if I want to watch it at all.
            Don't. It's a really shitty movie. One of the worst I have ever seen.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyakotake
              you already are, frank, you already are
              Really???????
              If i am awsome!
              Man bd use to suck

Comment

Originally posted by Frank_bunny
                Really???????
                If i am awsome!
                Man bd use to suck

Comment

Originally posted by The Ripper
                  The hell ripper?

Comment

Ahh yes, the old days. History *sniff*

When we had Decapakitty, AlexRA, Deadmanwalking, Mtlmaniac and good ole' Hammerdanny (which still comes back from time to time), here and posting around the clock.

I still remember the first draft, when UberJason entered the scene and the return of Muff and his whole 'Its coming...' sig's to talk himself up for this big and dramatic return. (Lime light didnt last long hey Muff?) All the fights with Fangoria, When Seth finally came out of the closet and endless amounts of bitching with every layout change we had, but you bastards still keep coming back anyway! Nice work, and to be honest, the the members really are the ones that keep this place up and running and attracting so many more... and thats really something.

In the best Adam Sandler voice... "Good times... Good times!"

(Great work Nightmare, Ill make this sticky for you, I think its a thread that can keep growing as we continue to make "The Best Horror Community Site On The Web" History!)
                    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Sav's My Space

Comment

Originally posted by lady spiral
                      Annnnnd, whats different now?

Just jokes, lol...guess Im still brooding over that hot fudge sundae I never got.
                      I am soooo going to send you one of those freeze dried astronaut ice creams .

Comment

Originally posted by Tool Shed
                        Don't. It's a really shitty movie. One of the worst I have ever seen.
                        Indeed, Boring as all fuck.

Comment

I remember how fun and flourishing the site was when i first joined... the drama was entertaining, we still had something to say about horror films, the draft was a new and refreshing idea, the members had personality...

Things that stick out in my mind are the oat meal thread, XvsX flood, Wife Fucker, Dancing Queen, first draft and some more i could recall if only i wasn't hung over.

God-speed B-D.
                          - Philosophizzle -

Comment

Originally posted by Ichi
                            I remember how fun and flourishing the site was when i first joined... the drama was entertaining, we still had something to say about horror films, the draft was a new and refreshing idea, the members had personality...

Things that stick out in my mind are the oat meal thread, XvsX flood, Wife Fucker, Dancing Queen, first draft and some more i could recall if only i wasn't hung over.

God-speed B-D.
                            The whole "Wife Fucker" thing was hilarious.

Comment

Man I remember some of these threads. I wasn't even a member yet but I remember reading them. Damn I remember how everything was so hyped up for Freddy Vs Jason and House of 1,000 Corpes. Good times, good times.

Myspace

Comment

I am soooo going to send you one of those freeze dried astronaut ice creams .

Just dont forget to slap on the hot fudge

Comment

Working...
                                X