Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BD History

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
    Hey what's going on in this thread?



    LOL

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
      I can still see your other post, and I don't know why you didn't just leave that up. I'll try not be rude so your wittle feewings don't get hurt.

      If you've been here that long, how do I not know who you are? Were you a lurker? Did you used to have a different name? Did you lurk forever? Were you banned before?
      Nope, never been banned. I simply get bored with my user name's and change accounts, something I secured permission to do before hand. As I stated I wasn't offended by your post I was just messing with you but you decided to get rude and I certainly don't want to have you abuse your authority and ban me so I edited my post. If you are mad at me for my rants against KR well than I suppose we have beef because I'm NOT going to edit those, I said what I said and I don't regret it but I was just funning with you because you haven't been around her in a long time which of course begs the question, why are you still a mod if you're never here doing the job and/or don't want to do the job any more? Just curious
      Last edited by Mr. Bill; 11-23-2014, 05:30 PM.

      Comment


      • Bill's been around these parts forever as have I!

        One of the most genuine people on here, who absolutely had a point and who absolutely appreciates "if/when" things get fixed on here.

        We're not asking for much especially when most of us who stick around would gladly put our $ where our mouths are to keep this place alive.
        Last edited by Freddy_Lives; 11-23-2014, 04:31 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
          Bill's been around these parts forever as have I!

          One of the most genuine people on here, who absolutely had a point and who absolutely appreciates "if/when" things get fixed on here.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
            Nope, never been banned. I simply get bored with my user name's and change accounts, something I secured permission to do before hand. As I stated I wasn't offended by your post I was just messing with you but you decided to get rude and I certainly don't want to have you abuse your authority and ban me so I edited my post. If you are mad at me for my rants against KR well than I suppose we have beef because I'm NOT going to edit those, I said what I said and I don't regret it but I was just funning with you because you haven't been around her in a long time which of course begs the question, why are you still a mod if you're never here doing the job and/or don't want to do the job any more? Just curious
            Yes, I'm so angry about all those terrible things you said about KillRobot. We're really good friends and I don't like when people say bad things about my friends. Please apologize!

            I was just "funning", too, but I fun a little harder, I guess.

            What is left of the job? Banning spammers? I still check the reported posts when I get an email, but they pretty much are never worth doing anything about. Is that doing my job? Please tell me, I need your approval for the next election.

            I don't know why. I guess I'm part of the "old guard" or something.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • TS make me a mod pls


              Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
                Do you guys think opening registration will bring the site back?
                Opening registration would at least give us an opportunity for growth. Keeping it closed ensures its demise.

                Sure, I contribute almost nothing when it comes to film discussion in the forums, but of the nearly 400 films I've watched this year, I would guess that a nice percentage were titles that I discovered here on B-D. Not on the main page, right here in the Legacy where people are discussing what they enjoy.

                Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
                I guess I'm part of the "old guard" or something.
                You're still someone that we recognize and the fact that you're here NOW having an open dialog with us means a great deal.






                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
                  Yes, I'm so angry about all those terrible things you said about KillRobot. We're really good friends and I don't like when people say bad things about my friends. Please apologize!

                  I was just "funning", too, but I fun a little harder, I guess.

                  What is left of the job? Banning spammers? I still check the reported posts when I get an email, but they pretty much are never worth doing anything about. Is that doing my job? Please tell me, I need your approval for the next election.

                  I don't know why. I guess I'm part of the "old guard" or something.
                  Yes, partly.

                  My forum, although not as filled with members and is only one year old.

                  We enhance the place with new films, start film discussions, make threads to showcase special movies that you yourself like or think will interest others. and help out with questions...intermingle with your members.

                  Everyone says the ' f orum ' is dying. Facebook groups are taking over, thats just laziness. I use facebook for information on that new director, or new movie.

                  Tweek this place. Update it to a currant status. If no one has time to mod, assign new ones that have the time, that want to see this place grow and inform and be fun! Open registration, add spam guards. Make it harder for spammers to join. Bloody ~ Disgusting has loyalty. That's awesome. : )

                  Comment


                  • Jeez lawd almighty, just open those godamn registrations and leave the admin shit into other, more dedicated and capable hands. Now!
                    Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                    Tweek this place. Update it to a currant status. If no one has time to mod, assign new ones that have the time, that want to see this place grow and inform and be fun! Open registration, add spam guards. Make it harder for spammers to join. Bloody ~ Disgusting has loyalty. That's awesome. : )
                    What the luvely gory girl said. If the old mods are too lazy to moderate this place any further, then let new blood take over legacy. Simple and logic as that. I am absolutely not willing to let legacy die. I am even willing to give some hard-earned cash in order to support it.
                    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                    Scott Vogel from Terror

                    Comment


                    • If Se7en becomes a mod there's no way this place stays open more then twenty four hours.

                      Comment



                      • 52 Hookers and Counting....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
                          If Se7en becomes a mod there's no way this place stays open more then twenty four hours.
                          I'm our last hope


                          Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                            I'm our last hope
                            We're all doomed.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                              I'm our last hope
                              [YOUTUBE]X4JVcvR7IM0[/YOUTUBE]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X