Not Dead Yet
- About chade
- Love horror movies. Always found comfort in horror movies when I couldn't sleep. Helps insomnia.
- Horror and Sci-Fi movies and tv, girlfriend, cooking food, scaring people, being scared (doesn't really happen that often), diners, drinking, and being prepared for the apocolypse (fingers crossed).
- Hotel Sales Manager
- Favorite Horror Movie
- Fallen, Slither, Friday the 13th: Jason Goes to Hell, and Ghosts of Mars.
- About Me
- I work a lot. Usually I have a hard time sleeping, but when that happens I watch my horror flicks that my girlfriend doesn't like.
- I like all types of music excluding country. Other than no country and no stupid pop shit I will listen to almost anything. 60's through 80's I enjoy the most.
- Dexter, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, True Blood, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal Activities, Man V
"I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard."
Carlos: "So, what, were they psychos, or..."
Seth: "Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"