- About gwally
- Married with three children
- I have a wide range of interests and numerous hobbies.
- Favorite Horror Movie
- Halloween 1978 -- See Movies for more info.
- About Me
- I'm feeling slightly demented, but I hope to be completely insane by lunchtime.
- I listen to all kinds of stuff and my musical tastes change almost weekly, but if you look through my CDs/LPs/iPod you'll see that I'm a big fan of Queen; Fleetwood Mac; Alice Cooper; Electric Light Orchestra; Lindsey Buckingham; The Beatles; Rolling Stones; Rush; Metallica; Pink Floyd; Elton John; AC/DC; KISS; Bob Seger; The Eagles; The Zombies; Linkin Park; Korn; Yep, it's a crazy list and I could go on and on. I prefer 70's rock (now I'm dating myself), but I can dig the heavy sounds coming out of today's artists.
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly tops a very long list of favourites. My Love of Horror is due in large part to several films chief among them: Horror Hotel; The Blob ('58 ), Earth vs. The Spider, Let's Scare Jessica to Death and John Carpenter's Halloween & The Thing. I prefer Horror, but I enjoy pretty much everything--Some of my tops include: King Kong '33; Aliens; Psycho; The Birds; Rear Window; Escape From New York; Saw franchise; Dawn of the Dead '78; Night of the Living Dead; Carrie; The Exorcist; The Omen; Friday the 13th; Nightmare on Elm Street; ANYTHING by Clint Eastwood--A Fist Full of Dollars; For a Few Dollars More; Dirty Harry; The Outlaw Josey Wales; Where Eagles Dare; Unforgiven; Kelly's Heroes--hell you know 'em!
- David Morrell: The Brotherhood of the Rose; Stephen King: IT; Dean R. Koontz: Lightning; Vonnegut: Cat's Cradle
- AMC's Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead; House of Cards, 60 Minutes, Freaks and Geeks, Taxi . . .