Not Dead Yet
- About Silverkiss37
- I am a lover, but I love to watch boxing and MMA. I like all kinds of music but mostly indie & rock
- Vancouver, Washington.
- Reading, surfing the web, and watching movies.
- Favorite Horror Movie
- Horror movies are my favorite... Period. I don't think I could pick just one!
- About Me
- If it's a horror movie, I'll watch it... Unless the acting is bad, then I might not. I'm so sick of those: Kids go into the woods and get chased around by crazy hillbillies! Acting is ALWAYS HORRIBLE and it's way overdone!!! Though, don't get me wrong... Some of them are really good! ;)
- Silverchair, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Metallica, Shinedown, Soundgarden, DMB, Smashing Pumpkins, Sleeping with Sirens, My Chemical Romance, Circa Survive, Anberlin, Sunny Day Real Estate, The Killers, Aloha, Idaho, Skillet, Eminem, Evanescense, Paramore, Alice in Chains, Rob Zombie (White Zombie), Anahata, Tom Waits, Treepeople, The Halo Benders, Three Days Grace, The Waltz Reprise, Radiohead, The Clash, The Rasmus, HIM, The Windupdeads, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The West Pole, Tori Amos, The Great Fiction, The Fray, Saosin, Stone Sour, Pantera, Slipknot... really, I could go on forever so...
- The Abandoned, 30 Days of Night, Heartless, Sin Nombre, The Strangers, Silence of the Lambs, Dead End, Red Dragon, The Thing, House of the Devil, Quarantine, The Hills Have Eyes, Let Me In, The Shining, Halloween Movies, Poltergeist, The Last House on The Left, Drag Me to Hell, The Exorcist, The Hole, My Bloody Valentine, From Within, Antichrist, Children of the Corn, The Ring (s), The Mist, Devils Rejects, Fright Night (Haven't seen the new one yet), Dracula, Underworld, Friday the 13th, V is For Vendetta, Donnie Darko
- I like most kinds of fiction, but I really like Paranormal and real-life accounts.
- I like The Walking Dead, True Blood, Big Love... Mostly the movie channel series.