Not Dead Yet
- About AdamDodd
- Gamer, Geek, Writer, & Awful Dancer
- San Francisco, CA
- Toast, toast and butter, toast and more toast, writing, movies, video games, and crabs (the good kind)
- Editor for Dead Pixels & Longtime Toast Enthusiast
- Favorite Horror Movie
- Blair Witch, Paranormal Activity, Trick 'r Treat, & so many more
- About Me
- Have a news tip? GIVE ME IT
adamdodd (at) bloody-disgusting (dot) com
Now let's talk about me.
I only started writing in 2008, and now my words can be found at a handful of film and gaming websites, from Cheat Code Central to Bloody Disgusting. I'm a horror connoisseur, terrible dancer, occasional Twitterer, and longtime toast enthusiast. When I'm not writing about video games there's a good chance you'll find me playing them, discussing them on the Dead Pixels or Aural Pleasure podcasts, or designing them (my day job!). What an assorted life I live.
- I can enjoy almost anything though I've never been too fond of rap, country, or anything that involves a lot of screaming.
- Pan's Labyrinth, Wanted, No Country for Old Men, Drag Me to Hell, both Kill Bills, The Dark Knight, Resident Evil, Dawn of the Dead, Silence of the Lambs, High Tension, Children of Men, V for Vendetta, Serenity, The Host, Casino Royale, Smokin' Aces, Shaun of the Dead, Badder Santa, The Fifth Element, The Blair Witch Project, Sunshine, 28 Days Later, and a myriad of other films my feeble mind can't remember right now.
- The Changeling Plague, Night Watch series, World War Z, The Brief and Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao, any and all works by David Sedaris and any possible toast documentaries I haven't yet been introduced to.
- Modern Family, Dexter, Six Feet Under, Firefly, American Horror Story, True Blood, & The Walking Dea
- XBOX Live GamerTag
- Baby Colada
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 20
- Home Page
- This Page