BLOODY-DISGUSTING

BLOODY-DISGUSTING (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/index.php)
-   General Horror Talk (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   i'm done i am going to kill myself (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/showthread.php?t=91189)

hellbound_heart 02-12-2013 01:57 AM

i'm done i am going to kill myself
 
fuck this shit

you wanna leave me you fucking cunt wonderlust for king well fuck you i loved you so dearly the last few years so ready to settle down and make a life with you but fuck me eh, woodenheart? your KING is so fucking special more so than me

fucking scumbag should just die already

but fine we won't be together fuck no babies i'm sick of them babies dying anyways its the worst feeling in the world losing one and i wouldn't have wanted you to lose ours so theres that

fine love KING to you die i just wanna know you will always be in my heart even after i slit my wrists here and eventually die going take my time with the slits kinda afraid of my own end at my own hands but i am drunk enough ahahaha so it shouldn't be too painful right?

god i love you wonderlust damn lifes a bitch huh? all i wanted in this world was you but some things are never meant to be

i'm sorry for everything you'll never have to deal with me again online not sure how long its gonna take to kill myself but i got plenty of razors a knife and plenty of booze to do it

fuck you all and fuck you world

keep on killing the dreams and babies

adios internet and world

goodbye wonderlust good luck on your website, take care, and i hope KING is really the one for you its certainly not me though

i'm sorry

......

the end.

Santa 02-12-2013 02:02 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2a6f1a442...gh2ao1_500.gif

Oh the drama...:lol:

oxley 02-12-2013 02:19 AM

:he:

Whoroo, mate.

Oh, can you do me one favour? Nice and slow please. Maybe a burning or drowning. I dunno, I'd just rather have your nervous system KNOW you're dying.

I would really appreciate it. Cya in the next lyf buddy.

Mr. Bill 02-12-2013 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellbound_heart (Post 2665594)
i'm sorry for everything you'll never have to deal with me again online not sure how long its gonna take to kill myself but i got plenty of razors a knife and plenty of booze to do it

fuck you all and fuck you world

adios internet and world

Hooray! More air for me

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps28a1f821.png

Rusted 02-12-2013 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellbound_heart (Post 2665594)
fuck this shit

you wanna leave me you fucking cunt wonderlust for king well fuck you i loved you so dearly the last few years so ready to settle down and make a life with you but fuck me eh, woodenheart? your KING is so fucking special more so than me

fucking scumbag should just die already

but fine we won't be together fuck no babies i'm sick of them babies dying anyways its the worst feeling in the world losing one and i wouldn't have wanted you to lose ours so theres that

fine love KING to you die i just wanna know you will always be in my heart even after i slit my wrists here and eventually die going take my time with the slits kinda afraid of my own end at my own hands but i am drunk enough ahahaha so it shouldn't be too painful right?

god i love you wonderlust damn lifes a bitch huh? all i wanted in this world was you but some things are never meant to be

i'm sorry for everything you'll never have to deal with me again online not sure how long its gonna take to kill myself but i got plenty of razors a knife and plenty of booze to do it

fuck you all and fuck you world

keep on killing the dreams and babies

adios internet and world

goodbye wonderlust good luck on your website, take care, and i hope KING is really the one for you its certainly not me though

i'm sorry

......

the end.

:he::he:

Remember, it's up the street, not across the road.

yoxodo 02-12-2013 04:32 AM

l agree with the original poster. Life sucks, as do bitches. Fuck this meaningless existence. l just don't have the courage. Hopefully you're braver than me, hellbound. See you downstairs...

Santa 02-12-2013 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoxodo (Post 2665614)
l agree with the original poster. Life sucks, as do bitches. Fuck this meaningless existence. l just don't have the courage. Hopefully you're braver than me, hellbound. See you downstairs...

Hellhound, don't do it. You might reconsider your undertaking. No woman is worth a suicide, it would suck big time (pun intended). Just move on. :picard:

WayOfTheHammer 02-12-2013 05:00 AM

Go slit your wrists.

You guys are pandering to a stalker. But on re-reading get the jest :D

Jinx 02-12-2013 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santa Sangre (Post 2665598)

hey thats my sig :he:

Santa 02-12-2013 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx (Post 2665618)
hey thats my sig :he:

Troof. :lol:
It came instantly to mind when reading his last words.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC