BLOODY-DISGUSTING - View Single Post - American Horror Story on FX
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
Anton Crowley
Rotting Corpse

Anton Crowley is losing his crackers

Default American Horror Story on FX

I took a look around the legacy I didn't see a thread about this so I figured I'd start one. I'm really interested in this show. Have some good expectations.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/18/ry...-story-series/

Quote:
Glee creator Ryan Murphy is getting another series off the ground. No surprise here, but FX is set to pick up his American Horror Story for 13 episodes.
The series follows a husband and wife (Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton) who move their family to San Francisco in an attempt to rebuild their family after a miscarriage and affair — except the house is haunted.
Quote:
American Horror Story revolves around The Harmons, a family of three who move from Boston to Los Angeles as a means to reconcile past anguish. The All Star cast features Dylan McDermott (The Practice) as “Ben Harmon,” a psychiatrist; Connie Britton (Friday Night Lights) as “Vivien Harmon,” Ben’s wife; Taissa Farmiga as “Violet,” the Harmon’s teenage daughter; Jessica Lange (Tootsie, Blue Sky, Grey Gardens) in her first-ever regular series TV role as “Constance,” the Harmon’s neighbor; Evan Peters (One Tree Hill) as “Tate Langdon,” one of Ben’s patients; and Denis O’Hare (The Good Wife) as “Larry Harvey.” Guest stars for the series include Frances Conroy (Six Feet Under) and Alexandra Breckenridge (Dirt) as the Harmon’s housekeepers; and Jamie Brewer as Constance’s daughter.