BLOODY-DISGUSTING - View Single Post - The Green Inferno (Eli Roth)
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:31 AM   #14
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Good to see him back behind the camera. I hope he won't try to top the sleaziness of the original. But on the other hand...fuck that.
Quote:
"We said, ‘Can we shoot here?’ and talked to them, and our producers said ‘We have to explain to them what a movie is. They’ve never seen a television... So we brought a generator and set up a television. I thought they were going to show them E.T. or The Wizard of Oz, but they showed them Cannibal Holocaust to see how much they could handle."

That makes... sense, I suppose. Thankfully for the production team, the locals didn't take a cue from the movie and break out the bibs. "The villagers thought it was the funniest thing they’d ever seen," according to Roth.
First film Cannibal Holocaust and the poor souls thought it was fun. I don't believe this story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Oh hey look! Kitty got claws!
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote