BLOODY-DISGUSTING - View Single Post - Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:09 AM   #2035
Outpost #31
Super Moderator

Outpost #31 is gunning for Ricky Spanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I'm guessing he got punished for showing up the entire roster? Pathetic. I watched that Rumble the other day, and yeah, it was such a cool spot. I think it was same RR that Puder got chopped to death in the beginning, by Eddie, Benoit, and Holly. Now that was gold. Puder deserved every bit of it.
I just watched that entire rumble maybe six months ago and forgot how badly they pounded Puder Beat the living shit out of him with those chops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Yeah, it's easily my favorite WWE event. I wonder how many old-schoolers we're going to see this year. I'm guessing Backlund, since he'll be there anyways for his HOF induction.

There is also rumours swirling that Papa Shongo will make an appearance. I'd love for the ring to clear, and then have Papa Shongo come out, followed by The Boogeyman. Now that would be epic.
There's another wrestling show nearby and it's rumored that
Spoiler Below
Shelton Benjamin and Carlito
will be in this year's rumble. I'd love to see Backlund in there. He was a favorite growing up when he turned bat shit crazy heel. I think the Papa Shongo thing is a joke by Wade Barrett that he's posted three straight years and some of the websites took it as real.
Outpost #31 is offline   Reply With Quote