BLOODY-DISGUSTING - View Single Post - Ridley Scott's Alien Prequel - Prometheus (2012)
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:09 AM   #1365
zaglewiz
I Eat Brains!

zaglewiz is pretty,pretty....pretty good.

Send a message via AIM to zaglewiz Send a message via Yahoo to zaglewiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelator View Post
Yes. But... since the xenos in Alien come from facehuggers laid by a Queen, and a Queen is born after a special sort of facehugger attaches to a host (we get a glimpse at this special facehugger in Alien 3). I'm pondering over how exactly a queen face hugger gets made. Is it a special type of goo? Or does it follow suit with this theory that the xenos in other Alien films are evolved from the Deacon in Prometheus?

I think the xenomorphs were either genetically engineered as weapons by the Engineers or they are some sort of extraterrestrial creature they are attempting to control (or even worship). Remember the giant mural of a xenomorph in Prometheus? And the green crystal below it? This is significant in some way.
The Queen carrying facehugger was a part of the deleted scenes in part 3 wasn't it?

But I think if and when we get some sequels to this series by itself we'll get some answers or get the total fucking run around. Other than that I'm pumped for what these movies are going to bring and I hope they bring it sooner than later.
zaglewiz is offline   Reply With Quote