02-04-2013, 11:04 AM
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
is the 2014 Cult Draft Champion!
Join Date: Nov 2009
Originally Posted by Heretic
Raptors held their own pretty good, up until the end against Miami. Same old problem for the Raptors though. They can't capitalize, when they put a stop to the other team's runs. I can't even count how many clean looks the Raptors fucked up yesterday. Clang, clang, clankity fuckin' clang.
Rudy Gay seems to be fitting in fine, but the Raps have to quit beating themselves, if they ever want to be taken seriously. There was no reason they should've lost by 15 yesterday. Just typical late game bullshit from the Raptors yet again.
Don't feel bad. The Heat when they want to, can blow out any team they wish. You're lucky it wasn'y more than that.
Iggy's 2014 All Genre Draft List:
1. Ghostbusters (1984) - Ivan Reitman
2. ALIEN (1979) - Ridley Scott
3. Back To The Future (1985) - Robert Zemeckis
4. Jurassic Park (1993) - Steven Spielberg
5. JAWS (1975) - Steven Spielberg
6. The Avengers (2012) - Joss Whedon
7. Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior (1981) - George Miller
8. Dawn Of The Dead (1978 ) - George A. Romero
9. Beetlejuice (1988 ) - Tim Burton
10. Beavis & Butthead Do America (1996) - Mike deSeve, Yvette Kaplan, Mike Judge