The Crow - Remake - News & Discussion - Page 11 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors

Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors Got a scoop? Heard a rumor? All your horror news and rumors go here.

Old 12-20-2012, 10:06 AM   #101
NightmareWarrior
Rotting Corpse

NightmareWarrior has no status.

The original 1994 'The Crow' is one of my all time favorite movies RIP Brandon Lee, he gives a performance of a lifetime and noone will be able to play Eric Draven better than he did.

Why are they even thinking about remaking the original Crow. Don't they have any respect for Brandon Lee's memory.

Honestly how much I AM against this remake, the only actor I would accept in the role of Eric Draven is TOM HARDY cause he is one hell of an actor and would do the role justice.
NightmareWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #102
NightmareWarrior
Rotting Corpse

NightmareWarrior has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillCarter View Post
Well apparently The Hangovers' Bradley Cooper is the latest name attached to this project to play Eric Draven. Personally I can't see it myself, he just doesn't have the right look for me and by the time the film comes out the guy will be nearly 40. The whole point of the Eric Draven character is that he was young and in love, cut off before he had the chance to live, not a middle aged man. So here's a list of characters with who I would like to see in their places, remember, this is all a matter of opinion, my ideas might just be as bad as the execs.

Eric Draven: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Sarah: Chloe Moretz
Sergeant Albrecht: Clarke Peters
Top Dollar: Christian Bale
Shelly Webster: Evan Rachel Wood
Agree with this post so much.

How much I love Joesph Gordon Levitt but imo Tom Hardy qould be a fantastic choice and even if he may not be able to top Brandon Lee, he will come close.

My choices are the same as yours except for Shelley, Eric & Albrecht.

Eric Draven: Tom Hardy

Sarah: Chloe Moretz

Sergeant Albrecht: Gary Oldman (yes Ernie Hudson is great but wouldn't mind seeing Gary Oldman in the role. He is always great)

Top Dollar: Christian Bale

Shelley Webster: Scarlet Johansson
NightmareWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:21 AM   #103
Midnight-Kroovy
The Living Dead

Midnight-Kroovy is feeling groovy

The crow is my favorite comic book film and although I'm not against the principal of remakes I don't think now is the right time for a Crow one. The sequels were awful and this rumored remake has been stop start for years, gives me a bad feeling. Also the gothic style and score is out of fashion at the moment and see the remake being on hold for a long time yet.

I heard ages ago that Bradley Coopers IS NOT set for the remake and agree above that he isn't a great choice.
Midnight-Kroovy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:06 AM   #104
Vampira_Re-Animated
Fresh Kill

Vampira_Re-Animated is Bloodsuckers Anonymous

This is a pointless project that is a big fucking waste of money. The Crow is only a 19 year old film. WHY? I see no area where a person can revive the film or try to put their own artistic merit into it. It's a done and done film. Kapeesh.

When there is no more room in hell. The dead will walk the Earth.
Vampira_Re-Animated is offline   Reply With Quote