Leatherface 3D / Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D - Page 97 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Old 02-03-2013, 11:58 PM   #961
Myerszilla
Rotting Corpse

Myerszilla is eternally internally rotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
Are you for fucking real? And did you Beer Chug yourself? And did you really say it works as a Greek Tradegy? Are TCM 3D and H2 the only movies you have ever seen? That is the only way to explain that you feel H2 is great and TCM 3D is good to mediocre film. I've already given my 2 cents on H2 and my TCM 3D review is on its way.
*Tragedy

I don't know what a "tradegy" is.

And please don't seriously make yourself look idiotic by criticizing my use of the beer chug emoticon when so many others have used it, and will continue to do so.

I also love how you go to an even broader, more nonsensical standpoint by concluding these are the only films I've ever seen because I said TCM 3D is merely good. Apparently, in addition to not having any actual valid viewpoints, you also don't have a clear understanding of the words I am typing. Not only that, but you completely ignore every argument I made for H2 by attempting to sway the conversation into a totally different direction.

Man, at least this kind of debate was fun with The Rev. Then again, his IQ doesn't parallel a bag of bricks.

I'm done wasting my time with you, sir. Respond if you must, but I'm not going to bother reading that shit, let alone responding.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #962
dead breed
Super Moderator

dead breed is fire walk with me.

Good ole H2 debate
Old 02-04-2013, 01:22 AM   #963
Visitor Q
The Living Dead

Visitor Q has no status.

I deleted my posts, I'm not going to be that guy anymore who gets into insulting people here on BD. H2 is still a piece of shit. Not going to debate it though. Again, been there done that. My review of TCM 3D will be up soon. Sorry I called you out Myerzilla.
Visitor Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:02 AM   #964
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
My review on why this is the worst film ever made will be up by tomorrow morning. Why so long? Because TCM 3D is so fucking bad that it will take all night for me to explain it, I will go scene by scene.

I'll be back.
Good to see you back on track here, but please spare us with a hateful review anyway. We have tons of here already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myerszilla View Post
Fuck Clint Eastwood.

He supported Mitt Romney. That right there invalidates anything involving him, including gifs.
I might ignore the Greek tragedy comparison, but this statement is just utter garbage, bahaa.
I give oxley a hint, he will do the dirty work then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myerszilla View Post
In fact, RZH2 works like a Greek tragedy, given that even with all the events that transpire, there is still no true happy ending, & (as far as the Director's Cut is concerned) everyone dies, except Brackett, who, just as before, is left to pick up the pieces.
Why not like a Shakespearean tragedy? Perhaps Hamlet? Myers impersonating Hamlet, you know.
Go ahead, make our day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:03 AM   #965
Frey
BANNED

Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!

Send a message via Yahoo to Frey

H2 was fucking stupid. Comparing this dogshit to Shakespeare is just blasphemous. The acting was awful and whether it be a reinvisioning or not, Malcolm Macdowell butchered the character of Dr. Loomis. I also think that much like the House of 1,000 Corpses/TCM connection, H2 was trying to emulate something out of F13 with the whole "I need to complete my mission so I can see my mommy again" bullshit. RZ should have never touched Halloween and just kept making his "original" films about devil worshipping white trash redneck families starring his talentless wife.

Back on topic in this non H2 thread, TC3D seems so insanely stupid that despite its shittyness, Id be willing to bet its worse than TNG and that has to be bad. I mean from what I hear the chick this movie centers around is already fucked in the head to begin with and I am willing to bet that Trey Songz is the stereotypical black guy we see in horror films from the last 13 years who tries to come off as some badass in his designer clothing wearing so much cologne you can smell it through the screen. Who in the hell with a character like that would be friends with this chick? I cant speak for the others but every rapper in a horror movie plays the same character and lacks any sort of originality whatsoever. People can sugarcoat their excuses of why they like this movie but as they say, you can polish a turd but its still a turd.
Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:21 AM   #966
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frey View Post
H2 was fucking stupid. Comparing this dogshit to Shakespeare is just blasphemous.
I think you didn't get the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.
Santa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #967
Caustic Coffee
Abuser of Power

Caustic Coffee is the I in team.

I have to give Rob Zombie this, H2 and Zombieween for that matter dominates the conversation. Even in a TCM 3 thread, one mention of H2 and the thread turns toxic. I don't know if I'd like the movie I made to be so hated, but he must dig how keyed up everyone gets while talking about his franchises.
Caustic Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #968
The Revelator
Extrasolar Administrator

The Revelator is tired

Send a message via AIM to The Revelator Send a message via MSN to The Revelator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
I have to give Rob Zombie this, H2 and Zombieween for that matter dominates the conversation. Even in a TCM 3 thread, one mention of H2 and the thread turns toxic. I don't know if I'd like the movie I made to be so hated, but he must dig how keyed up everyone gets while talking about his franchises.
lol yeah

I honestly don't mind H2 at all. Its over-the-top and trippy with some awesome death scenes. If Michael Meyers wasn't attached to it it would have fared better. But that's exactly what this TCM3D movie did to me. It took my most cherished and beloved film of all time and shit on it repeatedly.

1. The Ocean - Bathyalpelagic I: Impasses
2. The Knife - Full of Fire
3. The Drones - Why Write a Letter That You'll Never Send
4. Death Grips - Spread Eagle Cross the Block
5. Giant Giant - The House, the Street, the Room
6. Bob Dylan - Most of the Time
7. Johnny Greenwood - Oil
8. Mos Def & Talib Kweli - Definition
9. Janelle Monae - Q.U.E.E.N.
The Revelator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #969
Myerszilla
Rotting Corpse

Myerszilla is eternally internally rotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frey View Post
H2 was fucking stupid. Comparing this dogshit to Shakespeare is just blasphemous. The acting was awful and whether it be a reinvisioning or not, Malcolm Macdowell butchered the character of Dr. Loomis. I also think that much like the House of 1,000 Corpses/TCM connection, H2 was trying to emulate something out of F13 with the whole "I need to complete my mission so I can see my mommy again" bullshit. RZ should have never touched Halloween and just kept making his "original" films about devil worshipping white trash redneck families starring his talentless wife.
What? There's no House Of 1,000 Corpses or Devil's Rejects connection to H2 at all. And H2 didn't emulate anything from F13th. I think people completely miss the fact that Jason is killing for his mother, who killed people for him, whereas Myers is envisioning his mother to be the way he thinks she should be, & is, in essence, talking to himself. Nothing F13th-esque there, really, because his mother isn't his primary motivation for doing shit.

Quote:
Back on topic in this non H2 thread, TC3D seems so insanely stupid that despite its shittyness, Id be willing to bet its worse than TNG and that has to be bad. I mean from what I hear the chick this movie centers around is already fucked in the head to begin with and I am willing to bet that Trey Songz is the stereotypical black guy we see in horror films from the last 13 years who tries to come off as some badass in his designer clothing wearing so much cologne you can smell it through the screen. Who in the hell with a character like that would be friends with this chick? I cant speak for the others but every rapper in a horror movie plays the same character and lacks any sort of originality whatsoever. People can sugarcoat their excuses of why they like this movie but as they say, you can polish a turd but its still a turd.
Out of every rapper that has been in a horror movie, LL Cool J was the most entertaining, & it helps that he was in a great movie, too. His role was small, but provided necessary comic relief, & it wasn't the stereotypical role that every other rapper has taken since then.

Trey Songz is a damn good singer, but his acting is nothing short of boring. I still get the feeling that he was just bored & said "fuck it, I'll do the movie for a paycheck and more exposure."

Hell, he even had it in his contract that his death couldn't be anything too grisly, hence what we got in the movie.

Like I've said before, this movie is just mindless entertainment. I view it almost as a Friday the 13th movie guest-starring Leatherface & set in Texas instead of Crystal Lake. If you really break it down, this movie makes more of an effort to use every cliche that Friday the 13th used/is famous for rather than using the elements embodied in the original TCM.

I do still want a sequel, but if it's going to throw around the fact that it's connected to the original so much, they need to have players on the team who actually understand the original enough to use what was best about it to at least try to scare the shit out of today's audiences. That'll probably never happen, but one can dream.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:59 PM   #970
Frey
BANNED

Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!

Send a message via Yahoo to Frey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelator View Post
lol yeah

I honestly don't mind H2 at all. Its over-the-top and trippy with some awesome death scenes. If Michael Meyers wasn't attached to it it would have fared better. But that's exactly what this TCM3D movie did to me. It took my most cherished and beloved film of all time and shit on it repeatedly.
Its reasons like this why I refuse to watch it because the original TCM is probably my 2nd favorite horror film of al time and I refuse to let this fuck up how I fel about it. I did the same with the Avatar: Last Airbender movie. I loved h animated series but will never watch the movie because M Night Shamalalala raped everyone with high expectations in the ass with it.
Frey is offline   Reply With Quote