Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Don't Be A Nerd

Don't Be A Nerd Computers, Video Games, Technology... that sort of stuff

Old Yesterday, 07:28 AM   #14721
SlayerX
OG Salmon

SlayerX is feeding you bacon strips for your hater lips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Dead Space 2 - I'm about four hours in, and it's already better than the unfocussed, clusterfuck that was Dead Space 3. Sometimes being linear just works better for certain games, and this is one of them. It also has a wider array of enemies, and in a lot of ways it feels like a fresher experience than 3, despite being two or three years older. Only thing I miss for DS3 is the "roll" maneuver, because those goddamn stalkers are a bitch in certain areas, and sometimes you get killed simply because Isaac is too slow. All in all, it has great atmosphere and scares, with some really creative environments, and tight gameplay.

8/10
Easily the best game of the series and the story DLC is really good as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timvp View Post
Finished Silent Hill 3 last night. Wasn't too difficult but kept having to use health drinks, first aid kits, etc. constantly because half the time I couldn't see due to the lighting, the camera angles, the controls or a mixture of the three. Guess I'll try to get the other endings and achievements. Hope the UFO ending can be done with the 3 hours or less achievement.
SH3 is so short my first playthrough was under 3 hours. You can do the UFO ending in 40 minutes and easily tie it with 2 saves or less achievement as well

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation
SlayerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM   #14722
Timvp
Rotting Corpse

Timvp is going to the carnival and it'll be a bad day..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerX View Post
SH3 is so short my first playthrough was under 3 hours. You can do the UFO ending in 40 minutes and easily tie it with 2 saves or less achievement as well
I was surprised with how short it was, especially when I got to the actual town itself. I had looked at a walkthrough to see how much longer I had left once hitting the carnival and was surprised that it was only that and the church. Think my end time was 4 hours and 13 minutes? Mainly due to exploring every nook and cranny.

Had to beat Walking Dead all over again. My data from the first time around went missing so just did another playthrough and finally got to play 400 days. Onto S2, hoping my choices had a big effect in S1.