Ridley Scott's Alien Prequel - Prometheus (2012) - Page 139 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Old 06-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #1381
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wick View Post
Ha. I guess I didn't really watch it, then... but I only stared at it once, so maybe another look would help me out with it. I mean, if what was going on was an evolutionary process toward the xenomorph itself, then it really doesn't make sense that that organism at the end is the first of its kind, and its on a different planet, and its only means of leaving the planet had already flown away :/ Maybe I fell asleep during something more important than the existence of the xenomorph, which I guess is why I watched it, or stared at it :/
You don't think a trillion dollar vessle going "missing"/blown up, wouldn't spark a rescue mission where the Xenomorph it's self won't be there to meet and greet some more humans? From the data they transmitted/black box would spark a huge uproar on earth if we knew the existence of our species.

There may be some plotholes but a second movie was always intended.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:05 PM   #1382
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs

Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.

Send a message via MSN to Oxley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wick View Post
Ha. I guess I didn't really watch it, then... but I only stared at it once, so maybe another look would help me out with it. I mean, if what was going on was an evolutionary process toward the xenomorph itself, then it really doesn't make sense that that organism at the end is the first of its kind, and its on a different planet, and its only means of leaving the planet had already flown away :/ Maybe I fell asleep during something more important than the existence of the xenomorph, which I guess is why I watched it, or stared at it :/
You really missed the whole point by the sounds of it.

The engineers, were experimenting with Bio-Weapons of mass destruction. The Xeno's, being one of such experiments. The planet in Prometheus is set on LV223, where Alien is LV426.

In the movie they actually say that the engineers weren't stupid enough to experiment with such weapons 'on their own doorstep' so, they took their work to isolated and abandoned planets. The things in Prometheus are Xeno DNA creatures, but not the same "species" as seen in the previous films.

My guess is, each LV planet is experimenting with a different strand of the Xeno make-up.

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #1383
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
You really missed the whole point by the sounds of it.

The engineers, were experimenting with Bio-Weapons of mass destruction. The Xeno's, being one of such experiments. The planet in Prometheus is set on LV223, where Alien is LV426.

In the movie they actually say that the engineers weren't stupid enough to experiment with such weapons 'on their own doorstep' so, they took their work to isolated and abandoned planets. The things in Prometheus are Xeno DNA creatures, but not the same "species" as seen in the previous films.

My guess is, each LV planet is experimenting with a different strand of the Xeno make-up.

This too ^
Old 06-28-2013, 08:51 PM   #1384
Wick
Fresh Kill

Wick is ...

Send a message via Yahoo to Wick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
There may be some plotholes but a second movie was always intended.
Wick is offline   Reply With Quote