Halloween 3D - Page 206 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors

Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors Got a scoop? Heard a rumor? All your horror news and rumors go here.

Old 06-01-2014, 04:32 PM   #2051
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...

Se7en is blazin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudels View Post
That's mostly because Carpenter's Myers has all that strength although his physique isn't showing that.

But the original Michael is much more creepy because he is dangerous and strong without showing that off.
Don't get this logic at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronmb View Post
One good thing is that it's already been announced that it's 3d, as a lot of recent 3d movies were forced to be converted while they were actually shooting. The only one that was even worth it, was Pacific Rim.
The only movies that have been worth 3D, regardless of whether it was converted in post or not, have been Gravity, Avatar, and the new X-Men.

Sure, it COULD be used well in this new Halloween but what makes any of you believe that is going to happen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Attention whore.

I've said it a couple times before, and I'll say it again. There is only one Oxley, and you ain't him bub. Quit feigning crazy. It's getting pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
Se7en...STFU. Stop trying to out stupid Oxley. Oxley is actually amusing with his craziness.

You're just a bland and dull rip off.
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:31 AM   #2052
Nudels
Not Dead Yet

Nudels is chilling out at Camp Crystal Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
Don't get this logic at all
Well, Zombie's Myers is just another Jason. You see that he's big and strong. So what? You see him, you run away.
When you see the original Myers you might be thinking "Oh, what the fuck, I just smash his bloody face in!" and then he smashes your face in. And you didn't see that coming. Which is creepier.
Old 06-02-2014, 05:42 AM   #2053
ObeySleepConform
Cunt from the Crypt

ObeySleepConform is slipping razorblades into candybars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudels View Post
Well, Zombie's Myers is just another Jason. You see that he's big and strong. So what? You see him, you run away.
When you see the original Myers you might be thinking "Oh, what the fuck, I just smash his bloody face in!" and then he smashes your face in. And you didn't see that coming. Which is creepier.
Yes this. It was that really subtle hint of supernatural evil, but still not being so outright about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cebonation04 View Post
I could post anything right now and no matter what Obey will have a dickish retort.
Stupid Letterbox'd
ObeySleepConform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:37 PM   #2054
Jayy
It... Won't... Die...

Jayy is in bed with Lindy Booth aboard the Sulaco.

Malek Akkad Offers a Halloween 3 Update…

Malek Akkad – son of Moustapha Akkad and overseer of all things related to Michael Myers and the Halloween series – hit the carpet of the Saturn Awards and Collider got some quotes from him about the franchise.

The long-mooted Halloween 3 was brought up, naturally. But Akkad remained rather tight-lipped about the project which was said to be gaining some momentum a few months back.

I can’t talk about it too much right now, but it will definitely keep elements and bring in new elements. But I really want to bring it back to kind of like, the classic – because the last one got a little dark – I want to bring it back to the classic Friday night horror film that people will really like.
That's a pretty broad quote. Doesn't say much, but hey…it's something from Akkad since all of those recent rumblings.

The new script, he asserts, will not be the Patrick Lussier/Todd Farmer-scripted sequel. Instead, they'll be working from an all-new take.

Todd Farmer and Patrick Lussier did a script. The next day after the last one came out, we were back in production for Halloween 3D. We were about two weeks from going down to Louisiana to shoot it and for whatever reason, the studio thought we were maybe moving a little bit too quickly. I disagree. I think we had a great script and a great team and it would have been a massive hit. But right now we’re currently working on a new script for Halloween 3, so it’s all in the works right now.

Akkad announced that the Halloween 6 producer cut will be included in the forthcoming Blu-ray box set.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:14 PM   #2055
damnenchiladas
Fresh Kill

damnenchiladas is making plutonium from common household items.

Anyone see the animatic this guy put together?

I'd watch this.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:54 PM   #2056
Rusted
Paranoid Android

Rusted has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Rusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnenchiladas View Post
Anyone see the animatic this guy put together?

I'd watch this.
Yeah I've seen that before. Very cool.

I'd like to see this series return to something akin to Parts 1 and 4. Go heavy on the halloween vibe and atmosphere.
Rusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 12:38 PM   #2057
damnenchiladas
Fresh Kill

damnenchiladas is making plutonium from common household items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted View Post
Yeah I've seen that before. Very cool.

I'd like to see this series return to something akin to Parts 1 and 4. Go heavy on the halloween vibe and atmosphere.
It would certainly translate well into a 3D film. The scene where the gun shots illuminate the hallway would be especially cool.