Silent Night, Deadly Night Series - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Old 02-17-2007, 11:40 AM   #1
Dobe Dobe
BANNED

Dobe Dobe is bannedddd

Default Silent Night, Deadly Night Series

How has Slasher Freak not made a topic for this yet? I searched twice using the advanced search option with different keywords and looked in the reference list. If you can find an older thread, more power to ya'.

So, I know I'm a little late, but I just finished watching this about 6 minutes ago and I've gotta say, I really enjoyed it. There were some pretty cool deaths, some sexy sexin', a not-so gay storyline, and it was all-around cool.

I was a little confused on why nuns would be promoting Santa Claus so much to little kids...but...whatever.

Also, when Billy was walking out of the shed , after killing the cop, and he walked past the snowman I said, "Hit it! Hit it!"...and we all know he did. It made me happy.
Dobe Dobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:53 AM   #2
Last Girl Standing
Fresh Kill

Last Girl Standing has no status.

I watched this on the big screen here in Austin shortly before Xmas and it had been years since I had seen it. This is one of the best of the 80's slashers and certainly one of the sleaziest! The scene in the beginning when the boy's parents are murdered on the side of the road was surprisingly brutal. A few of the death scenes are classic...especially Linnea Quigley's (naked as always). This film pulls no punches and you can understand why parents and faith based groups protested it's release. I Love it!
Last Girl Standing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:55 AM   #3
Dobe Dobe
BANNED

Dobe Dobe is bannedddd

All we needed was a rape scene with a spiky mudball.

Was Linnea Quigley the deerhead kill or the mom? Either way, titties!
Old 02-17-2007, 12:00 PM   #4
Last Girl Standing
Fresh Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
All we needed was a rape scene with a spiky mudball.

Was Linnea Quigley the deerhead kill or the mom? Either way, titties!
She was the deerhead kill. Shes the same chick who sticks a tube of lipstick in her naked tit in Night of the Demons, and the one who rips all her clothes off and dances in the graveyard in ROTLD. I only wish the old nun would have gotten chopped up in the end. She deserved it!
Old 02-17-2007, 12:03 PM   #5
Dobe Dobe
BANNED

Dobe Dobe is bannedddd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Girl Standing View Post
She was the deerhead kill. Shes the same chick who sticks a tube of lipstick in her naked tit in Night of the Demons, and the one who rips all her clothes off and dances in the graveyard in ROTLD. I only wish the old nun would have gotten chopped up in the end. She deserved it!
Yeah, I know who she is, but I couldn't tell her apart from the mom. She's usually the one doing gratuitous nudity, but there was so much in this one.

Yeah, that old hag needed death's sweet vengeance.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:34 PM   #6
freddy1428jason13
Rotting Corpse

freddy1428jason13 is jason goes to hell

Send a message via AIM to freddy1428jason13 Send a message via MSN to freddy1428jason13

ive been wanting to get this movie forever bu its reallllly expensive and yah its a great slasher...the sequals blow!

www.myspace.com/kyleslack

http://zombieundead.dvdaf.com/owned

LAST 5 DVDS BOUGHT

-Hellraiser Puzzle cube box set
-Toxic Avenger box set
-They Live
-Night of the creep
-Zombieland
freddy1428jason13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:04 PM   #7
HorrorLover101
Fresh Kill

HorrorLover101 has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy1428jason13 View Post
ive been wanting to get this movie forever bu its reallllly expensive and yah its a great slasher...the sequals blow!
Um.....I really do not know where you are looking for it, but, you can get Part 1 and part 2 on a single disc double feature for $10. Now, if that is reallllly expensive to you, then I do not know what to tell you
HorrorLover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:08 PM   #8
Chainsaw Suicide
Send... More... Paramedics

Chainsaw Suicide has no status.

Send a message via MSN to Chainsaw Suicide

this movie is a fun time had by all and it pretty funny. And although I was lucky enough to snag a copy before it became out of print, finding it for 10 bucks is definetly bull shit. The cheapest copy I have seen when for like 30 bucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_01976 View Post
I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.
Chainsaw Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:22 PM   #9
Dobe Dobe
BANNED

Dobe Dobe is bannedddd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
this movie is a fun time had by all and it pretty funny. And although I was lucky enough to snag a copy before it became out of print, finding it for 10 bucks is definetly bull shit. The cheapest copy I have seen when for like 30 bucks.
True. I don't know where that fudge-packer has been looking for it at, but it ain't cheap.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:28 PM   #10
Last Girl Standing
Fresh Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorLover101 View Post
Um.....I really do not know where you are looking for it, but, you can get Part 1 and part 2 on a single disc double feature for $10. Now, if that is reallllly expensive to you, then I do not know what to tell you
Um....The DVD that your speaking of has been OOP for over a year. It is one of the more difficult films to track down for a decent price. One just sold on ebay for over $50 dollars. So if you can find it for $10 dollars then you should tell us all where. But you can't...so don't bother.