The What Are You Drinking Now Thread - Page 520 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Whateverland

Whateverland The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 01:35 AM   #5191
VARLA
It... Won't... Die...
 
VARLA's Avatar
VARLA is Air-Raiding freshman bitches and in love with Coleosis.
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: In Saturday detention with a dude that raided Barry Manilow's wardrobe.
Posts: 12,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleosis View Post
Its not his fault you got your mom's big ass nose and not her ass....its not your fault that your ass looks like an extention of your back.

Excuse the fuck outa me, Cole?




Quote:
Originally Posted by gwally View Post
Surprised you remembered, it's been a while.

Another Heineken.

It's funny the things I do remember though.
__________________
GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revalator
i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.


http://images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1014&bih=654&q  =bradley+nowells+wife&gbv=2&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=Br  adley+Nowells
VARLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:38 AM   #5192
Coleosis
It... Won't... Die...
 
Coleosis's Avatar
Coleosis is in the garage
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 10,055
Send a message via MSN to Coleosis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VARLA View Post
Excuse the fuck outa me, Cole?

You're excused....its ok...doesnt matter, as long as you have a split tail im down to grab your ass....no matter the shape.
You know im just fuckin with ya. There is a dog park in norman too...My dog can kick your dog's ass sometime.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by manicthrash View Post
But you can cut it anyway you want and you're still a sack of nerd shit.
Coleosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:46 AM   #5193
VARLA
It... Won't... Die...
 
VARLA's Avatar
VARLA is Air-Raiding freshman bitches and in love with Coleosis.
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: In Saturday detention with a dude that raided Barry Manilow's wardrobe.
Posts: 12,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleosis View Post
You're excused....its ok...doesnt matter, as long as you have a split tail im down to grab your ass....no matter the shape.
You know im just fuckin with ya. There is a dog park in norman too...My dog can kick your dog's ass sometime.
Split tail? I know you are, man. I just fuck with you back. You're cool. I don't want our dogs to fight, but our dogs can still hang out at the dog park. You living in Norman now?
__________________
GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revalator
i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.


http://images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1014&bih=654&q  =bradley+nowells+wife&gbv=2&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=Br  adley+Nowells
VARLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:52 AM   #5194
Coleosis
It... Won't... Die...
 
Coleosis's Avatar
Coleosis is in the garage
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 10,055
Send a message via MSN to Coleosis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VARLA View Post
Split tail? I know you are, man. I just fuck with you back. You're cool. I don't want our dogs to fight, but our dogs can still hang out at the dog park. You living in Norman now?
Yup...never heard that? Ya im living in norman now about 5 minutes down the road from the dog park...im right by campus....my fucking tires got slashed the other night...I fucking hate norman....I find the pussy mother fucker that fucked with my car Imma have a court date.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by manicthrash View Post
But you can cut it anyway you want and you're still a sack of nerd shit.
Coleosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:55 AM   #5195
gwally
Demigod
 
gwally's Avatar
gwally is handing out candy in your neighborhood.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Snowhio
Posts: 25,396
Default

Me neither . . . SplitTail
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyNailFromHell View Post
Banned for pouring super hot cooking oil down a metal tube into your pee hole.
gwally is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:59 AM   #5196
VARLA
It... Won't... Die...
 
VARLA's Avatar
VARLA is Air-Raiding freshman bitches and in love with Coleosis.
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: In Saturday detention with a dude that raided Barry Manilow's wardrobe.
Posts: 12,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleosis View Post
Yup...never heard that? Ya im living in norman now about 5 minutes down the road from the dog park...im right by campus....my fucking tires got slashed the other night...I fucking hate norman....I find the pussy mother fucker that fucked with my car Imma have a court date.

Nope, but it's fucken hilarious. I take it Norman isn't a cool town to live in? I've heard it sucks.
__________________
GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revalator
i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.


http://images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1014&bih=654&q  =bradley+nowells+wife&gbv=2&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=Br  adley+Nowells
VARLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:03 AM   #5197
Coleosis
It... Won't... Die...
 
Coleosis's Avatar
Coleosis is in the garage
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 10,055
Send a message via MSN to Coleosis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VARLA View Post
Nope, but it's fucken hilarious. I take it Norman isn't a cool town to live in? I've heard it sucks.
Its not bad....other than my car getting the tires slashed, Its pretty cool....not many crackheads....cause when i got my tires slashed i had my cd player and cd case in my car with the windows down....nothing was touched...There are quite a few bars....its a typical college town i guess....and the cops dont do shit for you, but will give you a ticket in a second.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by manicthrash View Post
But you can cut it anyway you want and you're still a sack of nerd shit.
Coleosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:08 AM   #5198
gwally
Demigod
 
gwally's Avatar
gwally is handing out candy in your neighborhood.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Snowhio
Posts: 25,396
Default

Heineken . . . uno mas.
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyNailFromHell View Post
Banned for pouring super hot cooking oil down a metal tube into your pee hole.
gwally is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:13 AM   #5199
Coleosis
It... Won't... Die...
 
Coleosis's Avatar
Coleosis is in the garage
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 10,055
Send a message via MSN to Coleosis
Default

You shoulda got a minikeg Gwally....check them out next time you're at the liquor store.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by manicthrash View Post
But you can cut it anyway you want and you're still a sack of nerd shit.
Coleosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:14 AM   #5200
VARLA
It... Won't... Die...
 
VARLA's Avatar
VARLA is Air-Raiding freshman bitches and in love with Coleosis.
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: In Saturday detention with a dude that raided Barry Manilow's wardrobe.
Posts: 12,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleosis View Post
Its not bad....other than my car getting the tires slashed, Its pretty cool....not many crackheads....cause when i got my tires slashed i had my cd player and cd case in my car with the windows down....nothing was touched...There are quite a few bars....its a typical college town i guess....and the cops dont do shit for you, but will give you a ticket in a second.
Oh great. Cops love pulling me over.
__________________
GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revalator
i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.


http://images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1014&bih=654&q  =bradley+nowells+wife&gbv=2&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=Br  adley+Nowells
VARLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC