Ultimate Friday the 13th Thread - Page 345 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 08:32 AM   #3441
Dobe Dobe
BANNED
 
Dobe Dobe's Avatar
Dobe Dobe is bannedddd
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bollhio
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmyersisgod View Post
Yeah and Dobe and I were dumb enough to buy it. I got mine for 7 bucks.
Speak for yourself, babe, I got mine for free.
Dobe Dobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:35 AM   #3442
Cebonation04
Demigod
 
Cebonation04's Avatar
Cebonation04 is following Joe Carrol
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greendale
Posts: 26,165
Send a message via AIM to Cebonation04
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
Speak for yourself, babe, I got mine for free.
Somehow, I knew you were gonna say that.
__________________
Cebonation04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:36 AM   #3443
Dobe Dobe
BANNED
 
Dobe Dobe's Avatar
Dobe Dobe is bannedddd
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bollhio
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmyersisgod View Post
Somehow, I knew you were gonna say that.
Because you secretly knew I was too cool to have something in common with you? Well, at least you're learning, man.
Dobe Dobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:38 AM   #3444
Cebonation04
Demigod
 
Cebonation04's Avatar
Cebonation04 is following Joe Carrol
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greendale
Posts: 26,165
Send a message via AIM to Cebonation04
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
Because you secretly knew I was too cool to have something in common with you? Well, at least you're learning, man.
Imma slave for you.
What?
__________________
Cebonation04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:41 AM   #3445
Dobe Dobe
BANNED
 
Dobe Dobe's Avatar
Dobe Dobe is bannedddd
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bollhio
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmyersisgod View Post
Imma slave for you.
What?
Dobe Dobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:45 AM   #3446
Cebonation04
Demigod
 
Cebonation04's Avatar
Cebonation04 is following Joe Carrol
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greendale
Posts: 26,165
Send a message via AIM to Cebonation04
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
You knew what song I was quoting!
__________________
Cebonation04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:47 AM   #3447
IV_Tear116
The Living Dead
 
IV_Tear116's Avatar
IV_Tear116 is Hawaiian Donkey Punch
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hawaii Daisuki
Posts: 4,869
Send a message via MSN to IV_Tear116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disanti View Post
People are way too sensitive and need to get over themselves....



It's a fucking movie. Wait till it comes out and judge it for what it is. Just don't hate because somehow a movie made 30 years ago is sacred. Fuck that.
The same argument could be used for music... If you liked Metallica 25 years ago, then there's no reason to hate bullet for my valentine, seeing as they are trying to be Metallica, 25 years later.


And I love how everybody against this movie is wrong cause we haven't seen it yet. I guess hearing things that completely turn us off to the movie doesn't count...

I like your thinking.
__________________
In a world of shit, we are the standard.
IV_Tear116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:48 AM   #3448
SYL
Send... More... Paramedics
 
SYL's Avatar
SYL has no status.
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 8,097
Send a message via MSN to SYL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IV_Tear116 View Post
The same argument could be used for music... If you liked Metallica 25 years ago, then there's no reason to hate bullet for my valentine, seeing as they are trying to be Metallica, 25 years later.


And I love how everybody against this movie is wrong cause we haven't seen it yet. I guess hearing things that completely turn us off to the movie doesn't count...

I like your thinking.
Pfft, haven't you heard?

Loving a movie without seeing it > Hating a movie without seeing it
__________________

"Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."


- Rustin Cohle
SYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:56 AM   #3449
IV_Tear116
The Living Dead
 
IV_Tear116's Avatar
IV_Tear116 is Hawaiian Donkey Punch
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hawaii Daisuki
Posts: 4,869
Send a message via MSN to IV_Tear116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYL View Post
Pfft, haven't you heard?

Loving a movie without seeing it > Hating a movie without seeing it
Must have missed that memo...


It just seems like if certain members act like it's blasphemy if you say shit about a movie you haven't seen... Well, then... According to their rationale, it's impossible to hate any movie you don't see. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 IS AMAZING, until I actually see it, that is...
__________________
In a world of shit, we are the standard.
IV_Tear116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:33 AM   #3450
SYL
Send... More... Paramedics
 
SYL's Avatar
SYL has no status.
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 8,097
Send a message via MSN to SYL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IV_Tear116 View Post
Must have missed that memo...


It just seems like if certain members act like it's blasphemy if you say shit about a movie you haven't seen... Well, then... According to their rationale, it's impossible to hate any movie you don't see. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 IS AMAZING, until I actually see it, that is...


So true. And apparently, all the info available about the movie in question can't be taken into account either. What a magical world they must be living in.
__________________

"Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."


- Rustin Cohle
SYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC