The Crow, good or bad? - Page 7 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > General Horror Talk

General Horror Talk Does it have something to do with horror? Does it not fit in anywhere else? Post It Here!

Old 01-20-2013, 10:03 PM   #61
NightmareWarrior
Rotting Corpse

NightmareWarrior has no status.

the only way I will watch the remake if Tom Hardy is Eric Draven.
NightmareWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #62
Myerszilla
Rotting Corpse

Myerszilla is eternally internally rotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
This is the only correct answer. Well said.
Thank you, sir.

I just can't think of this movie as being anything less than great or a classic, it's completely deserving of that status.

And Tom Hardy as Eric Draven? That could work, Hardy's got acting chops out this world, & if anyone could make me as invested in the character as I was when Mr. Lee portrayed him, it would be Hardy.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #63
Frey
BANNED

Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!

Send a message via Yahoo to Frey

Do you guys think there is a possibility that Myerzilla and NightmareWarrior are the same person? I ask because heir views are VERY similar and they seem to e the only 2 who actually like TC3D and H2 and are all about the idea of Tom Hardy playing Eric Draven.
Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:38 PM   #64
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is The Velour Fog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frey View Post
Do you guys think there is a possibility that Myerzilla and NightmareWarrior are the same person? I ask because heir views are VERY similar and they seem to e the only 2 who actually like TC3D and H2 and are all about the idea of Tom Hardy playing Eric Draven.
I like H2 haven't seen TC3D but I would probably like it as well.

Tom Hardy has a lot of fan boys these days my friend and I honestly believe he would be a shitty Eric Draven BUT I could be wrong.

1. Drive
2. The Terminator
3. Robocop
4. Gladiator
5. X-Men: First Class
6. Her
7. Toy Story 3
8. Batman
9. Superman
10. The Running Man
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:25 PM   #65
Myerszilla
Rotting Corpse

Quote:
And the award for "most moronic post of the year thus far" goes to....

And do you guys think there is a possibility that Frey is just a guy who makes the dumbest fucking posts of all time?

Don't you think the Mods would've noticed that shit if we were the same person? Didn't you ask this same shit to someone else because they merely agreed with an idea that you were opposed to? I don't have the time to post under two accounts, especially if the second account is going to be somebody that can hardly spell his words correctly (like you).

Maybe you and NightmareWarrior are the same person? The terrible fucking grammar could certainly be a strong indication.

Sit the fuck down, mate.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #66
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myerszilla View Post
And the award for "most moronic post of the year thus far" goes to....

And do you guys think there is a possibility that Frey is just a guy who makes the dumbest fucking posts of all time?
The dumbest posts as of late are to be found in the Leatherface 3D thread, thanks to comparions of movie turds to Greek mythology.

Maybe y o u should take a break from posting shit, at least posting shit about Clint Eastwood. Moron.

Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #67
Myerszilla
Rotting Corpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
The dumbest posts as of late are to be found in the Leatherface 3D thread, thanks to comparions of movie turds to Greek mythology.

Maybe y o u should take a break from posting shit, at least posting shit about Clint Eastwood. Moron.
Or maybe you should stop adding to the pile of inane posts by interjecting yourself into discussions where you are not relevant...not that you're relevant anyway.

And again, before you have a go at someone, make sure your grammar isn't total shit.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:56 PM   #68
Frey
BANNED

Frey is here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!

Send a message via Yahoo to Frey

GODDAMNIT if this peice of shit doesnt get kis ass kicked off the forum Im going to be pissed. I pmed Caustic so Im just waiting for him to logon.
Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #69
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

I really wonder and question the existence of certain threads like this one. How can you possibly question such fantastic movies like The Crow in the first place? Silly thing like this piece of trash I need to answer right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myerszilla View Post
Or maybe you should stop adding to the pile of inane posts by interjecting yourself into discussions where you are not relevant...not that you're relevant anyway.

And again, before you have a go at someone, make sure your grammar isn't total shit.
Another grammar nazi. Well, all you need is just a stronger asskicking by oxley or better, a subsequent ban, you pathetic piece of shit. Any further word or dispute is futile with attention whores like you, I just knew it from the get-go. But from time to time it's just fun to respond to idiots like you, just for the sake of entertainment and the lulz.
Just fuck off.

Quote:
GODDAMNIT if this peice of shit doesnt get kis ass kicked off the forum Im going to be pissed. I pmed Caustic so Im just waiting for him to logon.
Watch out, you make yourself vulnerable again.

Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #70
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Heretic is up to shenanigans

Quote:
What would Myerzilla be banned for exactly?

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote