The Big Sex Thread - Page 2 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Whateverland

Whateverland The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.

Old 01-22-2011, 06:07 PM   #11
Willowfang
has gone to plaid

Willowfang is half Thundercat on his childhood's side

I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.
Willowfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:10 PM   #12
sarsoor
BANNED

sarsoor has no status.

Send a message via MSN to sarsoor Send a message via Skype™ to sarsoor

Lost my virginity when I was 15 a week before my 16th birthday. Done it with 5 chicks total and never done it in a weird place.

I've literally tried everything in the book except for anal. Would love to try it one day though.

Got my fair share of blowjobs through the years. Weirdest place I got a blowjob was in my first girlfriends school in the ladies toilet.
sarsoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #13
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics

voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty

Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly

I'm not chicken shit I've just already divulged all this information.

Lost my virginity when I was 16 while skinny dipping in the lake (not sanitary I know)

Craziest place is hard to pinpoint. Golf course twice (they're abandoned at night and easy to get in to I suggest you try it if you've never fucked anywhere crazy)I forgot that I was allergic to grass so the second time didn't end well, park, walking trail, boathouse, Fast food restroom, construction site. Weighed the odds of doing it in a gym hottub but that would have been unsanitary, rude, and hard to pull off.

I've been surrounded by water and forest most of my life so I did it in nature a lot.

Oh and I don't have the tits required to be titty fucked so nay to that.

I'm going to eat my Devonia cuntcakes first!

Last edited by voodoo_dolly; 01-22-2011 at 06:42 PM.
voodoo_dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:42 PM   #14
Brainfreeeeeze
It... Won't... Die...

Brainfreeeeeze is gettin greased up by lunch lady Doris

I have little to no control over the bottom half of my body. I was getting a blow job from this chick once and I was honestly afraid I was going to pee in the poor bitches mouth. Before that I had been doing some four play and had like half my hand in her vag (she definitely was no stranger to the cock), I fucked her for a little bit but then she said her mom was on her way home (that sounded bad. She was of age she just lived in this shitty little apartment with her parents) and not paying attention to what I was doing I introduced myself to her mom by shaking her hand with the same hand I used to ruin her daughters vag earlier. I mean this thing was like a glazed doughnut a half hour earlier (which I think I just wiped off on her couch), she had to have noticed some smell. I couldnt even hold the phone next to my head when I was telling my friend about it on the way back.

Brainfreeeeeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:46 PM   #15
voodoo_dolly
Send... More... Paramedics

voodoo_dolly is Miss New Booty

Send a message via Yahoo to voodoo_dolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewietantrum View Post
That's... interesting, man. Gross too. Could you imagine if you'd actually pissed in her mouth? That's like some kinky, next level shit that Dolly would be into.

Just kidding. you, Doll.
I draw the line at golden showers. Female midgets dressed up as clowns with glow in the dark double sided dildos I can live with but I'll be damned before someone pisses on me.

I'm going to eat my Devonia cuntcakes first!
voodoo_dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:09 PM   #16
myersfan 78
It... Won't... Die...

myersfan 78 is RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarsoor View Post
I've literally tried everything in the book except for anal.
Alcohol + Vaseline =

Dr.Loomis:"Does anybody live here?"
Sheriff Brackett:"No,not since 1963 when it happened-every kid in Haddonfield thinks this place is haunted."
Dr.Loomis:"THEY MAY BE RIGHT."
myersfan 78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:20 PM   #17
Corpsey
Rotting Corpse

Corpsey is feelin' fine

Pretty much have tried everything as well, even anal. Lost my virginity at 18, only have ever done it with 4 chicks since then, including my current girlfriend. Never done it anywhere too crazy, just the backseat of a car, bed, pretty standard shit.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:59 PM   #18
Mr. Monkey
I Eat Brains!

Mr. Monkey is enjoying Hump Day

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Monkey

Craziest place - College Library, got caught, got banned from the library for life. Now I work at the school and frequent the library often, ah the memories.

Tits - done it but she blew me while I did it so I that was cool.

My favorite time was when I caught the yellow fever, my japanese girlfriend and me would have sex watching movies; Pulp Fiction, Spider-Man, Big Daddy. But one day I got a three some with her and her roommate while watching Battle Royale! That's one of my favorite memories.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:23 PM   #19
R. Flagg
I Eat Brains!

R. Flagg is muching on some greasy, grimy gopher guts

You're a bunch of freaks .

Reading: The Stand-Stephen King
Listening: Born This Way-Lady Gaga

"Do you think I'm spooky?" (Fox Mulder-The X-Files)
"Yoouuu raannngggg?" (Lurch-The Addams Family)
R. Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:39 PM   #20
GTA Gavin
Fresh Kill

GTA Gavin is back!

Hmmm, lost it age 21 (took me a while), have only been with 2 girls. Done just about everything including anal (it was weird).

I got a BJ outdoors once when i was 18 but I was super paranoid someone was gonna see so I didn't really enjoy it. Also, the chick blowing was new to the penis-in-mouth game so that didn't help matters.

If we are sharing a gross story here is mine.

The girl that I lost it to and I were sitting in the mall parking lot one Saturday afternoon. She was frisky and we didn't have a condom so I just fingered her instead. She was wearing a skirt so i just worked my hand up there and did my thing. She moans and it's going awesome until I pull my fingers out. They are drenched in blood. Seriously, if Sam Raimi would have walked by even he would have been like "Holy shit, that's a lot of blood!" She was spotting or on her period or something and she didn't tell me. She was on some medicine that fucked with her lady cycle so she never knew when the visit was going down. Anyway, I have to deal with my blood fingers and ask her if she has any napkins, wet naps, towels, anything in her car. She doesn't. She looks at me, and I swear she says this: "It might be kinda gross but you could lick it off." Fuck that. She was a crazy one to say the least. Basically, I stuck my hand in my pocket (without touching the actual fabric of my pocket. It was like a game of bloody finger Operation) and went into the mall bathroom and washed my hands. It was bizarre washing blood off my hands in a public place.

So yeah, that's my gross story.