I need belly expansion and rapid pregnancy movie suggestions - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > General Horror Talk

General Horror Talk Does it have something to do with horror? Does it not fit in anywhere else? Post It Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
Dreamacabre
Not Dead Yet
 
Dreamacabre's Avatar
Dreamacabre has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 14
Default I need belly expansion and rapid pregnancy movie suggestions

I have been looking for scenes with women's bellies rapidly growing.
In my search I found how difficult it is to find movies with these types of scenes (or at least done well), which I think is unfortunate.

Anyway, here are movies with the best examples of these scenes:
To the Devil Daughter, Humanoids from the Deep, Xtro, Beastmaster

I prefer the scenes to be similar to those movies. B movies, indie, obscure, out of print, foreign...doesn't matter as long as the effects are good.

Thanks.

Last edited by Dreamacabre; 09-06-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Dreamacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:10 AM   #2
CMQ
Inactive Account
 
CMQ's Avatar
CMQ is http://cmq.dvdaf.com/
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,271
Default

that's pretty random. might i ask why you are looking for these?
CMQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:26 AM   #3
Eversor
Not Dead Yet
 
Eversor's Avatar
Eversor is vaping
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9
Default

Prince Of Darkness comes to mind.
Eversor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is blazin'
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Prince George, Bishish Columbia
Posts: 12,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamacabre View Post
I have been looking for scenes with women's bellies rapidly growing.
In my search I found how difficult it is to find movies with these types of scenes (or at least done well), which I think is unfortunate.

Anyway, here are movies with the best examples of these scenes:
To the Devil Daughter, Humanoids from the Deep, Xtro, Beastmaster

I prefer the scenes to be similar to those movies. B movies, indie, obscure, out of print, foreign...doesn't matter as long as the effects are good.

Thanks.


I'm sensing a weird baby fetish.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
TDK is overrated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Attention whore.

I've said it a couple times before, and I'll say it again. There is only one Oxley, and you ain't him bub. Quit feigning crazy. It's getting pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
Se7en...STFU. Stop trying to out stupid Oxley. Oxley is actually amusing with his craziness.

You're just a bland and dull rip off.
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:12 PM   #5
The Revelator
Extrasolar Administrator
 
The Revelator's Avatar
The Revelator is tired
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: outside the wall
Posts: 12,995
Send a message via AIM to The Revelator Send a message via MSN to The Revelator
Default

There's a good episode of Fringe in Season 1 that has this happening a few times.

not obscure at all but whatever
__________________
The Revelator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:20 PM   #6
967-Evil
Rotting Corpse
 
967-Evil's Avatar
967-Evil is once again entering the world of survival horror
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hadley's Hope
Posts: 1,062
Default

Manitou
967-Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #7
Shoggoth
The Living Dead
 
Shoggoth's Avatar
Shoggoth is in a land of confusion
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3,505
Default

That lady in Slither gets pretty rotund, not with human babies though.
__________________
Shoggoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:39 PM   #8
Dreamacabre
Not Dead Yet
 
Dreamacabre's Avatar
Dreamacabre has no status.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post


I'm sensing a weird baby fetish.
Actually it's NOT a baby fetish.

Last edited by Dreamacabre; 09-07-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Dreamacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:39 PM   #9
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is blazin'
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Prince George, Bishish Columbia
Posts: 12,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamacabre View Post
Actually it's not a baby fetish.


Another one of my failed attempts at an unfunny joke.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
TDK is overrated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Attention whore.

I've said it a couple times before, and I'll say it again. There is only one Oxley, and you ain't him bub. Quit feigning crazy. It's getting pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
Se7en...STFU. Stop trying to out stupid Oxley. Oxley is actually amusing with his craziness.

You're just a bland and dull rip off.
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:47 PM   #10
Colonel Cinematic
The Living Dead
 
Colonel Cinematic's Avatar
Colonel Cinematic is the real Slim Shady.
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Thornton, Colorado
Posts: 2,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post


Another one of my failed attempts at an unfunny joke.
Smooth, bro.
Colonel Cinematic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC