Gingerclown 3d - Page 3 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors

Horror Gossip, News, and Rumors Got a scoop? Heard a rumor? All your horror news and rumors go here.

Old 10-01-2011, 01:39 AM   #21
Sarcanis
Not Dead Yet

Sarcanis is fueled by Satan

Juggalos have ruined clowns for everyone IMO.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:59 AM   #22
Heathen
BANNED

Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.

I just watched the full trailer. Not impressed.
Heathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:40 PM   #23
Joeman
Fresh Kill

Joeman is Blood Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
I just watched the full trailer. Not impressed.
As did I. The clowns seem intriguing, however the actors do not. I'm really not happy about the comedy path it seems to be taking. Any time I seem to see a horror-comedy movie, it just feels like a horror movie not taking itself seriously.

Hopefully all the laughs come out of the clowns and not the story. I'm still looking forward to it.
Joeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #24
Heathen
BANNED

Heathen is advising that if you kiss a corpse, you had better be willing to go all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeman View Post
As did I. The clowns seem intriguing, however the actors do not. I'm really not happy about the comedy path it seems to be taking. Any time I seem to see a horror-comedy movie, it just feels like a horror movie not taking itself seriously.

Hopefully all the laughs come out of the clowns and not the story. I'm still looking forward to it.
I love horror comedy, but the jokes and dialogue in the trailer are horrendous. I'll still watch it, if only for the animatronic creatures.
Heathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 01:48 PM   #25
Judas
Not Dead Yet

Judas has no status.

I am really interested in this ... any word on a release date
Judas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #26
romanthemysterian
Fresh Kill

romanthemysterian has no status.

The trailer makes it look a little too hokey and dumb, especially the scene with the drunk guy yelling at the nerdy kid in front of the car. But I'm still very excited and hopeful for this. And I'm glad they didn't show any of the monsters.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #27
magnaderalpha
Fresh Kill

magnaderalpha has no status.

Damn it DOES look bad. Also hate how un-80s it looks. It looks as 80s as, well, NOW! LOL! Would it hurt people to do a little research. It's not hard to recreate 80s style. Guys, wanna look 80s? Grow your hair out a bit, use a little hair gel or mousse, slick it back. Give it a little volume. Chicks, stop plucking your eyebrows, let them grow in full. Get some hairspray and hair rollers, and tease the fuck out of your hair. Damn, if I let my hair grow a little shaggy, I look more 80s than people in "80s set movies" do. Hell, with long enough hair, gel and an comb, I can recreate the EXACT hairstyle I had in 1986, EASY. It's not hard to do. It's actually extremely cheap style to pull off right, which pains me to see it always being pulled off WRONG. Get a little water, spritz your hair, then shake it around to get full volume. That's all. Easy as pie!

Other than that, I'm kinda irking out the term "Ginger" has been tossed around way too much. More than it should be. Prior to South Park's infamous mainstreaming of the word, most just referred to red heads as, well, "red heads". I know the term "Ginger" was more commonly used in the UK, but it's annoying how it's suddenly became such an overused word because the "Ginger Kids" episode. It just sounds stupid, especially "Gingerclown"(WTF was the writer thinking?). If the clown has white skin, why don't they just call it Crackerclown? It would be just as stupid.
magnaderalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #28
Sarcanis
Not Dead Yet

Sarcanis is fueled by Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnaderalpha View Post
Damn it DOES look bad. Also hate how un-80s it looks. It looks as 80s as, well, NOW! LOL! Would it hurt people to do a little research. It's not hard to recreate 80s style. Guys, wanna look 80s? Grow your hair out a bit, use a little hair gel or mousse, slick it back. Give it a little volume. Chicks, stop plucking your eyebrows, let them grow in full. Get some hairspray and hair rollers, and tease the fuck out of your hair. Damn, if I let my hair grow a little shaggy, I look more 80s than people in "80s set movies" do. Hell, with long enough hair, gel and an comb, I can recreate the EXACT hairstyle I had in 1986, EASY. It's not hard to do. It's actually extremely cheap style to pull off right, which pains me to see it always being pulled off WRONG. Get a little water, spritz your hair, then shake it around to get full volume. That's all. Easy as pie!

Other than that, I'm kinda irking out the term "Ginger" has been tossed around way too much. More than it should be. Prior to South Park's infamous mainstreaming of the word, most just referred to red heads as, well, "red heads". I know the term "Ginger" was more commonly used in the UK, but it's annoying how it's suddenly became such an overused word because the "Ginger Kids" episode. It just sounds stupid, especially "Gingerclown"(WTF was the writer thinking?). If the clown has white skin, why don't they just call it Crackerclown? It would be just as stupid.
Ginger is a spice frequently used in the creation of cookies.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #29
magnaderalpha
Fresh Kill

magnaderalpha has no status.

^^^ LOL, I know that, and cracker is a light, toasted snack best served with soup!
magnaderalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:17 AM   #30
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs

Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.

Send a message via MSN to Oxley

Tim Curry? I'm in.

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
My little idiot..
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote