Leatherface 3D / Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D - Page 42 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > All Things Horror > Franchise Horror

Franchise Horror Come here to talk about all the big names in horror with 3+ films in the series. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

Old 07-29-2011, 10:05 PM   #411
Cretin
Not Dead Yet

Cretin has no status.

The problem I personally have with the casting of Songz is that he will almost certainly get an annoying part. I don't doubt his acting ability, he will probably be great at acting. Acting a part that is incredibly annoying and tiresome. The problem with a good deal of modern slashers is they make the main group of characters annoying as f*ck, so that when it comes time to kill them off, Yes you cheer, but is it worth the 40+ minutes of their annoying dialogue? For me it isn't.

Personally I don't want to sit around and watch Trey Songz act like a gangster for an hour to get killed off. Sorry, its just not my idea of entertaining. And you can't tell me his character WON'T be that exactly. I hope this is a good movie, I want to like it when it comes out but, they are not making it easy thus far.
Cretin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:30 PM   #412
indecent actions
I Eat Brains!

indecent actions is getting the poison out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staindFAN
I hope this can be descent at the most, but Im not convinced thus far.
It will DESCENT for sure...into the shit that is the sequels of remakes pile.

Is he going to lose both bones?
indecent actions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:49 PM   #413
tcm.co.uk
Not Dead Yet

tcm.co.uk has no status.

The 2003 remake and prequel got alot of stick but i thought they were pretty good. I enjoyed the Hewitt story and R.lee ermey owned both movies in my opinion.

I have mixed views on what Texas 3D will be like, some of it sounds good i.e bringing Bill Moseley back and the other cameos such as Gunnar, but the storyline sounds a little weak so far. Still looking forward to it though.
tcm.co.uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #414
Godzilla
aka Boobzilla

Godzilla is deep inside Team Vevrier

From Moseley's Twitter Page:

Quote:
Got a 6a.m. pickup tomorrow for Day 1 on Leatherface 3-D! I'm bringing along my photo of Jim Siedow.

Day 2 (for me) of Leatherface 3-D down here in beautiful Shreveport, La. Hell, it's so darn hot down here, 2-D's plenty!

long hot day on Leatherface 3-D, even the camera needed an ice bag! got to work with gunnar hansen and a real live chicken in a tiny cage!

Bossier City, Louisiana- this town loves prime meat!

6:11am- up & at 'em, last day today as Drayton Sawyer in Leatherface 3-D. Will it be another day of 100-degree heat & 90% humidity? Oh, yeah

That's a wrap! Finished my stint on "Leatherface 3-D" tonight. Gunnar Hansen & I celebrated w/ hot wings. Love to Bossier Parish, Louisiana!
Old 08-20-2011, 09:43 PM   #415
Se7en
The Bad Guy

Se7en is the conductor of the choir of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcm.co.uk View Post
The 2003 remake and prequel got alot of stick but i thought they were pretty good. I enjoyed the Hewitt story and R.lee ermey owned both movies in my opinion.

I have mixed views on what Texas 3D will be like, some of it sounds good i.e bringing Bill Moseley back and the other cameos such as Gunnar, but the storyline sounds a little weak so far. Still looking forward to it though.
Bill Moseley?

That's awesome.
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:03 AM   #416
CAPTAIN SPAULDING
Fresh Kill

CAPTAIN SPAULDING is Back!!!

I'm excited for this. I've enjoyed all the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies (except 4) and I will always welcome another one, especially if it's another sequel to the original series. At least it can't be worse than part 4. I think all the cameos are cool too (especially Bill Moseley as Drayton Sawyer and John Dugan returning as grandpa). At the very least I think we will get an enjoyable flick.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #417
ClonedBeef
Fresh Kill

ClonedBeef is off to see the wizard

Sweet!!! Marilyn Burns is on board for a cameo too.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:20 PM   #418
Se7en
The Bad Guy

Se7en is the conductor of the choir of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClonedBeef View Post
Sweet!!! Marilyn Burns is on board for a cameo too.
Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:39 PM   #419
ChainsawMikeSVE
Fresh Kill

ChainsawMikeSVE is tryin' keep control of the controls... im losing control

Send a message via AIM to ChainsawMikeSVE
Default Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D

I saw someone mention there should be a thread for this. and fuck yes.

(from screenrant)
It begins with an angry mob comprised of cops and townspeople descending on the home of Leatherface and the rest of his clan.

In this version, Leatherface’s real name is Jeb Stuart – and Hooper, the town’s sheriff, is willing to give him a fair trial for the crimes he’s accused of. However, mayor Burt Hartman has other ideas and he encourages the mob to dispense their own brand of justice. The house is burned to the ground, taking all of its residents with it.

It’s at this point that we’re introduced to our heroine, Heather – who’s described as “a bit of a hornbag” with “a taste for things of a darker nature” – which includes her rather disturbing collection of artwork. She learns of her connection to Leatherface and the rest of the family just as a new series of murders begin.

Hooper attempts to figure out whether or not Leatherface somehow survived the fire or if someone’s simply impersonating him. According to What’s Playing, this mystery element is one of the more impressive and successful aspects of the script.
What the fuck is wrong with you that you would ever say such an unholy thing like that????
ChainsawMikeSVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:54 PM   #420
ChainsawMikeSVE
Fresh Kill

ChainsawMikeSVE is tryin' keep control of the controls... im losing control

Send a message via AIM to ChainsawMikeSVE

from dread central

Hooper, the local by-the-book sheriff, had agreed to give Leatherface/Jeb Sawyer a fair trial and grant him a good lawyer ... But that’s before local mayor Burt Hartman, an imposing town tough-guy, arrives with a mob to see that the murderer/s don’t even make it past their front door. Though they both want justice, Hooper and Burt have different methods. Things escalate when Burt’s mob start tying ropes to trees, prepping for a hanging, and ultimately throw a flaming cocktail into the Sawyer home ... burning the place, and it’s residents (including Jeb’s father, Drayton, played by Bill Moseley), to the ground.

Goodbye Sawyers ... goodbye Leatherface?

You can guess what happens next: The Chainsaw killings start up again (there’s a fun sequence at a carnival where our villain starts chopping away at the attendees) and Hooper is forced to believe that Jeb Stuart somehow survived the fire and is back for revenge. But is it Jeb? And if not, who is it? and why have they surfaced?

To entice the young ones, there’s a young heroine in the film, Heather who - Halloween H20 should maybe get a ’special thanks’ in the credits - learns she has a disturbing connection to the murderous Sawyer. Heather’s a bit of a hornbug but possibly more disturbing is her taste for things of a darker nature (not just referring to her boyfriend either) - like her art pieces which border on revolting.

Still, there’s good in this family member and enough intelligence and determination to find out what’s really going on..

All the 3D jumps and scares are weaved into the script - the ‘teeth that come flying at the audience’ when Leatherface smashes one of the youngster’s mouths with a meat hammer. They’re fun moments but what’s most impressive about the story here is that it’s a really intriguing mystery movie, it’s not as cut-and-dry as the previous Chainsaw movies, and will have you both thinking ... and freaking."

im fucking stoked.
What the fuck is wrong with you that you would ever say such an unholy thing like that????
ChainsawMikeSVE is offline   Reply With Quote