What game are you playing now? - Page 1289 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet


Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > Don't Be A Nerd

Don't Be A Nerd Computers, Video Games, Technology... that sort of stuff

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #12881
BeRightBack
Flyboy
 
BeRightBack's Avatar
BeRightBack is smoking French Tobacco
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chester, Virginia
Posts: 1,818
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
WWE 13 ..... Best wrestling game of all time.
I heard you can customize your own matches with custom made ring entrances, as well as make your own storyline? Is this true?

I was really interested in getting this game. I still may get it at some point, but I can't finish the games I've bought 2 months ago, so who knows. Really cool to see them go back to the attitude error (a time when i still watched wrestling, and played No Mercy, and Smackdown like everyone else.) with all those superstars, but still keep the rosters current.
BeRightBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #12882
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!
 
Iggy's Avatar
Iggy is still living in the 80's.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami,Florida
Posts: 26,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRightBack View Post
I heard you can customize your own matches with custom made ring entrances, as well as make your own storyline? Is this true?

I was really interested in getting this game. I still may get it at some point, but I can't finish the games I've bought 2 months ago, so who knows. Really cool to see them go back to the attitude error (a time when i still watched wrestling, and played No Mercy, and Smackdown like everyone else.) with all those superstars, but still keep the rosters current.
Yep, all of that's true. I love Attitude Era mode... my favorite part is easily the Rise Of DX. Shawn Michaels is my all time favorite wrestler, so it's an insane amount of fun, reliving those moments.

I only wish they had more legends. I would've added the following legends:

Hulk Hogan
Ultimate Warrior
Macho Man Randy Savage
Yokozuna
Million Dollar Man
Jimmy SuperFly Snuka
Junk Yard Dog
Jake The Snake Roberts
Sgt. Slaughter
Lex Luger
Crush
Iggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #12883
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 22,562
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Finally activated my Premium in Battlefield 3 (which I got for free). Finally downloaded all of the updates too. Looks like everything has improved. Gameplay to graphics. Weeeeird.

I don't know how people play COD over this game.
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
My little idiot..
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #12884
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is The Bad Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Void
Posts: 12,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
Finally activated my Premium in Battlefield 3 (which I got for free). Finally downloaded all of the updates too. Looks like everything has improved. Gameplay to graphics. Weeeeird.

I don't know how people play COD over this game.
1.) CoD is easy. (Only reason I play, I'm shit at Battlefield)
2.) More fast paced.
3.) Easy to hop in and play a short 5-10 minute game.
4.) With CoD you are always unlocking new things and ranking up, which is fun.
5.) 60 frames per second is nice. BF is way to sluggish for me.
__________________
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:43 AM   #12885
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 22,562
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
1.) CoD is easy. (Only reason I play, I'm shit at Battlefield)
2.) More fast paced.
3.) Easy to hop in and play a short 5-10 minute game.
4.) With CoD you are always unlocking new things and ranking up, which is fun.
5.) 60 frames per second is nice. BF is way to sluggish for me.
You're right about the difficulty and faster matches. But I find CoD so simplistic and so fucking boring. All you do is point and shoot. At targets directly.

I love BF for it's multiple actions, vehicles and bullet travel/drop etc is so much more challenging. The matches sometimes get tedious, but when you have two good teams and in a good squad it can get very competitive.

I dunno, BF just feels 1000 times more 'advanced'.
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
My little idiot..
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #12886
Jinx
I Eat Brains!
 
Jinx's Avatar
Jinx is Gutter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 5,612
Send a message via Yahoo to Jinx
Default

Just started resident evil 6

Not feeling it at all so far, pretty boring i think. Glad i didn't buy it
Jinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #12887
Se7en
It... Won't... Die...
 
Se7en's Avatar
Se7en is The Bad Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Void
Posts: 12,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxley View Post
You're right about the difficulty and faster matches. But I find CoD so simplistic and so fucking boring. All you do is point and shoot. At targets directly.

I love BF for it's multiple actions, vehicles and bullet travel/drop etc is so much more challenging. The matches sometimes get tedious, but when you have two good teams and in a good squad it can get very competitive.

I dunno, BF just feels 1000 times more 'advanced'.
Battlefield is definitely more advanced, and I think that's part of what puts me and a lot of other people off.

CoD is definitely boring though. I don't know if that's because it's a bad game or I'm just tired of playing the same game every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutter View Post
Just started resident evil 6

Not feeling it at all so far, pretty boring i think. Glad i didn't buy it
I tried as hard as I could to like it, but I just couldn't finish it. Leon's campaign is the only reason to play that game.
__________________
Se7en is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #12888
Jinx
I Eat Brains!
 
Jinx's Avatar
Jinx is Gutter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 5,612
Send a message via Yahoo to Jinx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
I tried as hard as I could to like it, but I just couldn't finish it. Leon's campaign is the only reason to play that game.
well then im in trouble, I'm on chapter 4 now for Leon. Nothing has changed it still sucks. I couldn't believe you go 2 chapters without them telling you an absolute thing. I just ordered Dishonored a little bit ago. I guess ill just finish off as much as i can till that arrives.
Jinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:27 PM   #12889
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 22,562
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
Battlefield is definitely more advanced, and I think that's part of what puts me and a lot of other people off.

CoD is definitely boring though. I don't know if that's because it's a bad game or I'm just tired of playing the same game every year..
Yeah true, I do find it to be casual gamers who are more drawn to COD.

It's boring as hell. Last time I played I struggled to make it threw a match. The only reason I haven't traded it in is because the girlfriend likes to play Survival Ops. She hasn't come over in moths though so I'll probably get rid of the abortion.
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
My little idiot..
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:01 AM   #12890
Oxley
Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs
 
Oxley's Avatar
Oxley is slice'n and dice'n.
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Bates Motel, Australia
Posts: 22,562
Send a message via MSN to Oxley
Default

Playing ACIII. Wow.. the achievement 'How do ya like those apples?' just completely blew my mind to shreds.

What a twist!
__________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
My little idiot..
Oxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-Present BLOODY-DISGUSTING LLC