2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins! - Page 958 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > BD Forum Games > Official BD Drafts

Official BD Drafts Home of the annual BD drafts , new drafts by permission only.

Old 12-07-2012, 08:49 AM   #9571
Willowfang
has gone to plaid

Willowfang is half Thundercat on his childhood's side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
Absolutely. My list was a banger. It was scored low so if anyone had to go up against me in the further rounds, it would be easier for them to move on. Fuck, first 5 movies on my list are +3's.
If you face the wrong person in the first round, you just as out as if you faced them later. But yeah, your list should otherwise have won 2 rounds easy.
I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Last edited by Willowfang; 12-07-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Willowfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:50 AM   #9572
Santa
The Necromancer

Santa is stronger than the foundations of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post

"Much more like Cuntzillas"? You were supposed to say "much more than" and you forgot to add the apostrophe for "Cuntzilla's" and instead pluralized it. Oh, so there is more than one of us then to take you down a peg or two and put you in your place with each of your feeble attempts at wit. It's not coming over at all, so give up before you embarrass yourself even further...
Oh my. In addition to your squeamishness you 've now become a grammar nazi as well. Congrats for such great ingenuity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
It's times like this I miss Mogwai. He had more intelligence and wit in his little finger than you have had in every post you have ever made here. Hell, I'd even have Heathen and Orlok back to replace you. At least they were entertainingly funny with their stupidity. You're just plain stupid, and more so, you're boring the fuck out of me!

I should kick you off my friends list right now for that post, you pathetic bloke.

Oh wait, I have to add some stupid smilies in order to keep it laughable and ironic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll
I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonia
I like to skip dessert and get right down to relaxing after a meal with a hot bath and a facial.

Last edited by Santa; 12-07-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:26 AM   #9573
Vlad The Impaler
BANNED

Vlad The Impaler is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Sangre View Post
Oh my. In addition to your squeamishness you 've now become a grammar nazi as well. Congrats for such great ingenuity.

"Squeamishness"? Nothing easily upsets me. Not even the thought of your family being burnt to death in a house fire. I would piss on their burning corpses though to put them out. You know, out of respect... then I'd fuck them.

Quote:
you 've now become a grammar nazi as well. Congrats for such great ingenuity.
It's not my fault you drool over your keyboard while you punch away at it with your ape like sausage fingers, you fucking spastic cunt.

Quote:
I should kick you off my friends list right now for that post, you pathetic bloke.
I should kick you in your plastic cunt...

Quote:
Oh wait, I have to add some stupid smilies in order to keep it laughable and ironic.
I didn't.

Oh, now I did.
Vlad The Impaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #9574
Klown
Super Moderator

Klown has no status.

The Caustic Vs. Ultimate High match is tied! Need another vote to break the tie.

Blu-ray / DVD Collection | Horror Etc. Podcast
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
Thank God for Jeff Goldblum
Klown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:34 AM   #9575
Willowfang
has gone to plaid

Willowfang is half Thundercat on his childhood's side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klown View Post
The Caustic Vs. Ultimate High match is tied! Need another vote to break the tie.
Just delete Count Orlok's troll vote to break the tie...
I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.
Willowfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:37 AM   #9576
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Heretic is up to shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klown View Post
I voted. CC got it.

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:58 AM   #9577
Klown
Super Moderator

Klown has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I voted. CC got it.
Thank you, sir.

Blu-ray / DVD Collection | Horror Etc. Podcast
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
Thank God for Jeff Goldblum
Klown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #9578
Ultimate High
Rotting Corpse

Ultimate High has no status.

Quote:
I voted. CC got it.
Fate decided by a pop-in, you know, as opposed to Jayy, someone who up to this point, voted in nearly every single match and was on this morning. Makes sense.

inhale

exhale

Last edited by Ultimate High; 12-07-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Ultimate High is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #9579
Caustic Coffee
Abuser of Power

Caustic Coffee is the I in team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate High View Post
As opposed to Jayy who was on this morning, who not only had voted in nearly every single match but would have given me the win.
You have a kick ass list UH and possibly a list that matched up better with Bungles, that was a great round.

This was a fun draft (drama included). Now if you'll all excuse me while I watch my poor list get torn apart by Bungle.
Caustic Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:53 AM   #9580
Heretic
It... Won't... Die...

Heretic is up to shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate High View Post
As opposed to Jayy who was on this morning, who not only had voted in nearly every single match but would have given me the win.
Sorry dude. I hate to be that guy. Never voted, and cost you the final.

I agree, it's all Jayy's fault.

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote