2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!! - Page 46 - BLOODY-DISGUSTING
MOVIES MUSIC VIDEO GAMES COMICS MOVIE PIT VIDEO COMMUNITY
ZergNet

Go Back   BLOODY-DISGUSTING > General Talk > The Locker Room

The Locker Room Like sports? Well I don't, but I made you a forum anyways. Yeah, I'm THAT nice.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:33 PM   #451
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Freddy_Lives is Eating at Bob's Burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
All i'm saying is LeBron hasn't done anything new... his behaviour is in no way groundbreaking. People just focus on him more because he's so dominant.
I believe it's because he is such a polar figure you either love him or hate him.

Tim Duncan isn't universally hated like Lebron and Kobe there are players that people HATE but Lebron and Kobe dominate that list because they are the biggest divas and practically have their own gay reality show like the wives have .

1. Jaws
2. Cujo
3. Monkey Shines
4. The Birds
5. Willard
6. Piranha 3D
7. Arachnophobia
8. The Ruins
9. Rogue
10. Orca
Freddy_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:55 PM   #452
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Iggy is changing his life, one pound at a time!

Haha, Knicks lost to the Rockets!
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #453
Sykopath
The Last Son

Sykopath is doing nothing.

Fucking Christ... you're still on this shit Freddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
Don't you understand it takes months and months for basketball players to get in the groove of things to finally mesh.
Every player had the same amount of time to prepare. LeBron only has the edge on other players because he's better.

Quote:
For anyone to think a shortened season didn't affect the season is a complete and total retard
Anyone who thinks it was a fluke due to a shortened season is a retard. Like mentioned before; every team had the same advantage. It's not as if the Heat had started preparing before other teams.

Quote:
LEBRON HAS NEVER WON A CHAMPIONSHIP WHEN IT WAS A FULL SEASON IT'S FACT FACT FACT ALL DAY LONG STILL A FACT.
When people look back, NOBODY (besides you, obviously), is going to say:
"Hey, remember when LeBron won his first ring?"
"Yeah, well, he didn't really earn it, because it wasn't a full season. That was just a fluke."

There's a 2011-2012 banner hanging in that stadium... why? Because they won the championship. The banner doesn't say;
Miami Heat 2011-2012 NBA Champions Due To A Fluke

Quote:
You keep saying that cutting a season short isn't significant when you ask any damn person they would say hmmm that is significant.
You're the ONLY person I have ever met that has said it's significant. You can say (all day) that players wear down throughout the season, because that's true... but it goes both ways. It's not as if other teams started the season having played a couple games before the Heat even started their season. Every, single, team, played, the, exact, same, amount, of, games. FACT.

Quote:
Like I said earlier does the 1919 world series not deserve an asterisk because they threw the world series ?
Yes, they do. Because they threw the World Series. Are you trying to say OKC threw the Championship? Because that's what it sounds like.

Quote:
IT'S FACT when you look up the 2011-2012 season will it say all 82 games played and everything was like a normal season ? It won't no matter how hard you think it didn't matter you cannot change that FACT.
82 games, 60 games, 30 games, it does NOT matter. The Commissioner of the NFL is trying to extend the season from 16 games to 18 games. So when you look at the history books and see that TEAM NAME HERE wins the Super Bowl the season they decide to add more games should be accused of winning a fluke season because the season changed and nobody was used to it? No I don't think so, due to the FACT that every team had the same amount of time to adjust to the changes. That's a FACT, FACT, FACT.

Quote:
Never said they didn't earn it for the millionth time all I said was that it was a bit of a fluke the key term there A BIT
Uh, yes you did. Here's the proof as posted by YOU (with nothing added in):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_Lives
I'm simply saying until I see lebron do it for 82 games consistently like MJ did and however many games in the playoffs he hasn't earned a full ring yet.

Oh, SNAP!
Sykopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #454
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape View Post
Oh, SNAP!
Sigh ASTERISK means he didn't earn a full ring PERIOD. Tainted is tainted in my opinion whether you believe it's not tainted that's your own damn opinion.

Go on the fucking internet and do some research there are PLENTY AND I MEAN PLENTY of people who want to and HAVE put an Asterisk to the season.

The debate is over.

1. Jaws
2. Cujo
3. Monkey Shines
4. The Birds
5. Willard
6. Piranha 3D
7. Arachnophobia
8. The Ruins
9. Rogue
10. Orca

Last edited by Freddy_Lives; 12-17-2012 at 10:45 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:17 AM   #455
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Quote:
Sigh ASTERISK means he didn't earn a full ring PERIOD. Tainted is tainted in my opinion whether you believe it's not tainted that's your own damn opinion.

Go on the fucking internet and do some research there are PLENTY AND I MEAN PLENTY of people who want to and HAVE put an Asterisk to the season.

The debate is over.
He didn't earn a full ring? It's a tainted championship?

You're a fucking moron you know that? The only people who want to put an asterix on the season are Heat haters. You're fucking pathetic man..... be a man, grow some fucking balls and just accept the fact that LeBron and the Heat earned their rings and are well deserved champions.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:49 AM   #456
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Quote:
He didn't earn a full ring? It's a tainted championship?

You're a fucking moron you know that? The only people who want to put an asterix on the season are Heat haters. You're fucking pathetic man..... be a man, grow some fucking balls and just accept the fact that LeBron and the Heat earned their rings and are well deserved champions.
The only fucking moron is you because you can't comprehend that people have a fucking issue with it my fucking god IT'S MY OPINION and apparently a lot of other peoples opinion get the fuck over it.

"Anybody who was around basketball in '99 knows it was entirely an aberration," Jackson said. "Not that (the Spurs) didn't deserve it ... but that's an asterisk." PHIL FUCKING JACKSON Said an Asterisk after 99 EVEN THE NBA WEBSITE QUESTIONED IT AND SAID ASTERISK

Once again my opinion GET OVER IT.

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/feature...tle/index.html

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...012-nba-season

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/s...ckson-nba.html

1. Jaws
2. Cujo
3. Monkey Shines
4. The Birds
5. Willard
6. Piranha 3D
7. Arachnophobia
8. The Ruins
9. Rogue
10. Orca
Old 12-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #457
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Quote:
The only fucking moron is you because you can't comprehend that people have a fucking issue with it my fucking god IT'S MY OPINION and apparently a lot of other peoples opinion get the fuck over it.

"Anybody who was around basketball in '99 knows it was entirely an aberration," Jackson said. "Not that (the Spurs) didn't deserve it ... but that's an asterisk." PHIL FUCKING JACKSON Said an Asterisk after 99 EVEN THE NBA WEBSITE QUESTIONED IT AND SAID ASTERISK

Once again my opinion GET OVER IT.

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/feature...tle/index.html

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...012-nba-season

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/s...ckson-nba.html
You're too much fun man.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #458
Freddy_Lives
Zinc Saucier

Quote:
You're too much fun man.
still my fucking opinion! You will never get me to admit the Heat won that championship outright.

1. Jaws
2. Cujo
3. Monkey Shines
4. The Birds
5. Willard
6. Piranha 3D
7. Arachnophobia
8. The Ruins
9. Rogue
10. Orca
Old 12-18-2012, 11:09 AM   #459
Iggy
Heat Fan Numero Uno!

Quote:
still my fucking opinion! You will never get me to admit the Heat won that championship outright.
That's fine bro.....denial is nothing to be ashamed of. Whatever makes you feel better about the Heat being the defending 2011-2012 NBA Champs, i guess.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:47 PM   #460
Mr Torrance
The Living Dead

Mr Torrance is searching for the Ringlefinch!

Quote:

Last year the heat won the championship they earned it yes! Do I consider it a bit of a fluke? Yes I do since it wasn't a full season. If at the end of season the Knicks have a better record there is no reason for anyone to say they are not the best team because it would be ludicrous so yes they have to prove it in the playoffs but if they win the most games that means they gelled and need to keep that momentum.

It all boils down to who is going in hot in the playoffs usually that is the key.
Exactly,just gotta peak at the right time,sometimes thats all it takes

Quote:
So what if the Knicks beat the Heat without Melo? The Bulls have beaten the Heat without D Rose and the Heat still went on to kick the Bulls ass come playoff time.

Also what makes you think LeBron's worried? Have you talked to him? Do you have some inside scoop no one else does?

As a Knicks fan, i think you should show a little more humility and save the talking for after you've done something in the playoffs. Saying your team is so much better than the defending champs, isn't a very smart thing to do.... then again, i never took Knicks fans to be the brightest bunch. Seriously, you're jumping the gun a little early...

Also, while i don't think LeBron is as good as Jordan, i do think he will be the next best thing when it's all said and done. Right now he is quite simply, the most dominant player in the game.
Have you read some of Lebrons quotes about the way the Heat have played certain games?says it all right there
I'm not jumping the gun,I feel the knicks are the better team than the Heat this year,I haven't said or guaranteed the Knicks winning the title,though give me some time and I might say that
I agree about him being the most dominating player right now,no doubt.He'll go down as one of the greats but will still pale To Jordan.